Cellucor C4 Carbonated Orange Slice

A little background. I work from home but travel a lot. And let’s face it every now and then you need that ‘extra boost’ when you have to get work done, errands etc…I’ve used Pre-Workouts on occasion for my ‘energy drink’, but never really partook in the energy drink revolution (Well this side of Vodka RedBull’s in Vegas).

That said I was seeking something that rivaled that ‘high’ or ‘good feeling’ you get on training days.

After reading a few reviews on here from @TheSolution Giada-esque kitchen videos and @Matt_Towson’s tongue I thought I would give C4 a shot.

Thankfully, and as they say in Chicago, ‘I gotta guy’.

Cannot thank @TheSolution and Campus Protein enough for hooking me up with a case of C4 Carbonated Orange slice.

Drinking it now and initially wasn’t ready for the carbonation, but after a while I really began to like it and as you can see by this long winded post the energy and overall ‘good feeling’ kicks in. I can honestly see using this ‘in a pinch’ before a workout (I know it is a pre-workout)…

Really good product. Once I down this whole case today I’ll definitely be ordering more (I’m kidding about downing the whole case for those of you that didn’t get the sarcasm)

2 Likes

CP is just another supplier who carries them along with plenty of others .

I bought you that case out my own pocket.
You asked I delivered , just trying to spread the wealth since you are always on the go and could find a use out of it.

Glad you enjoyed my man.
Cases will be about $20 for BF so it will
Be a good time to try another flavor!

No homo
:slight_smile:

And again that BF thing gets me….‘Black Friday’…got it now.

1 Like

Just tried Orange Slice… It’s legit! Can’t wait to try the Midnight Cherry one

1 Like

Midnight is one of my favorites