CEL Anabolic Effect

Nothing worse than getting sick when trying a new anabolic product. Seems to always happen to me

Just playing the cards I am dealt. I have a good gauge of the product since I have been on it for 10 weeks now.

1 Like

Final Review

• Help building lean muscle

• Throughout my run, I was at a slight deficit and continued to lose weight in a linear fashion. I did stall some weeks in weight, but that can happen when your caloric intake is not changed throughout the entire run of a supplement. While I did not build muscle mass being in a deficit for so long I sure held everything I had and was able to match the logbook while continually getting leaner.

• Improve Strength

• As stated above this may vary for those who run on a surplus, but for someone who was at a deficit the entire run of AE I am very happy with how I did not lose strength or any at all, to be honest. My lifts are as strong as when I started this log and I am still holding my fullness. Usually, people can string out over a long duration of keeping calories in a deficit, but that was not the case with my run.

• Improve endurance

This was something I did not notice. My workouts are nowhere near CrossFit or anything along those lines where very short rest and higher reps can be notified. My workouts are generally in the 5-12 rep range, sometimes sets do hit the 20 rep mark, but even then my reps are very slow and controlled. Let’s also throw in that I do not do much cardio at all maybe a small LISS walk here or there, but 0 HIIT. This would be something to engage with those who run very short rest periods, a lot of supersets, giant sets, or those who are endurance athletes. They may find a lot more experience with this in their run and how it changes on a week to week basis when running AE.

• Aid weight loss & Body Composition

• This is the biggest takeaway. The mirror changed almost weekly as I got into weeks 3-4 and from then every single week. That was hands down what I noticed was how I kept getting leaner, my waist kept getting smaller, and my body was able to hold my fullness in a deficit. I slowly dropped weight in a linear fashion which is rare for me, but I will take it.

• Improve Pumps & Fullness (S7 Inclusion)

• While my pumps were not anything mind-blowing (lack of calories and deficit) They were noticed. I did focus on good form and range of motion when I lift, and that helps with engaging the proper muscle groups and stimulating the muscle properly. I tried to keep my pre-workout similar for the entire 12 weeks run with VasoBlitz & Fullblitz, but a few sessions I would modify a non-stim or a stim but still hit around the same range of raw actives. I do think S7 does help with pumps, but not as much as the study shown on it states (230% increase in NO levels)

• Improved Nutrient Uptake (Astragin)

• Hard to state here as well. Nutrient uptake is low due to caloric intake, but overall my digestion is steady from week 1 through the end. I am a creature of habit and eat a very similar diet for the most part. I like to keep my sources to things that digest well, get rid of GI Distress, and do not cause bloat. I have done a lot of elimination over the years of food sources that just don’t sit well with me so I really don’t eat them often or ever (Mushrooms, fish, oatmeal, broccoli, and many other things). Better to know you are absorbing the food, then deal with bloat because you like how they taste. Not always the most optimal thing to do when trying to keep your body running as efficiently as possible.

Overall:

• Very impressed. I have run a lot of natty anabolics (refer to the previous pages where a member asked) without seeing anything out of them. After 1 bottle I had my doubts, but then it slowly kept creeping on with body recomposition. All in all, if I was on the market AE would be considered . Just like how I would put it right up there with BMP 2.0 as my top two choices on the market.

2 Likes