CBD oil supplement wishlist?

It certainly was above the government limit of 0.3% or whatever :laughing:. But the psychoactive effect was very mild. I mostly felt a physical relaxation and less anxious (THC increases anxiety)

Hahaha hey man at least it worked

1 Like

Hi guys. Sorry for bumping the old thread. I need your advice on CBD. I guess you guys know a lot about it. So, in short, my friend has recently started taking it to improve his sleep. I’d like to know if it’s actually real. I’ve been struggling with bad sleep for less than a year, I guess. And it’s just terrible, guys. So, I’d be grateful of your guidance on CBD oil

Hey there. I’m new to this forum too, but not new to CBD oils. It helped me recover after I lost my father, so I guess I can give you some proper advice. So, CBD definitely helped me with my sleep. I used to toss and turn all night, but after taking CBD oil, I slept like a baby. As for the best CBD oil, there are a lot of options out there. Personally, I’ve had good experiences with brands like Charlotte’s Web and Lazarus Naturals. You might want to do a bit of research to find the one that works best for you, but those are definitely worth checking out. I hope this helps! LMK if you have any more questions.

CBD in the fitness game is intriguing, and I’m stoked to hear about your plans. Considering the absorption boost of NextCBD, do you reckon similar tech could level up a CBD oil supplement for bodybuilding? Would love to hear your thoughts and insights on this!