Campus Protein Pink Burst Fuel

Campus Protein Pink Burst Fuel

Taste

Pink Burst – This flavor is made for October and breast cancer awareness month. When I took my first sip I first thought about galaxy burst Raze, which had a very similar taste. The difference is that fuel has a much denser flavor and longer-lasting aftertaste. Your taste buds are consumed by cherry, lime, lemon, and orange flavors. The overall sweetness is a happy medium where it’s incredibly refreshing, but not overbearing to where it turns a consumer away. I personally enjoy how the luscious flavor is thirst-quenching, refreshing, and provides an everlasting aftertaste. Fuel has always been a very well flavored product, and this is the best flavor launched to date. This is liquid candy!

Ranking of Fuel Flavors:

1. Pink Burst
  2. White Frost (White Monster Replica)
  3. Sour Watermelon Wedges
  4. Baja Breeze (Baja Blast Replica)
  5. Lemon Drop
    ** Remember I am not a big lemon fan, but it is actually very refreshing **

Mixability

CP Fuel mixes with ease. Just touching the water the powder will start to dissolve. I even mixed with a spoon in water and had nothing stick to the cup. I was amazed at how flawless this does mix. In a blender bottle or shaker bottle you will have no particles floating around or any foaming. This is a huge plus to the product especially if you ware on the go and want to just add it to a water bottle and slug it down.

Formula

Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g - Power, Performance, Endurance, Recovery
Beta-Alanine 1.2g - Endurance, Recovery, Delay Fatigue
L-Citrulline is 1g (was 450mg) – Pump, Nitric Oxide, Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up
Betaine is 750mg (Was 500mg) – Power and Performance
L-Arginine is 500mg (was 800mg L-Arginine HCL) – Boosts Nitric Oxide levels
L-Tyrosine is 500mg (was 280mg) – Cognitive Enhancer for Focus and Mood
DL-Choline Bitartrate is 300mg (was 250mg) – Cognitive Enhancer for Focus and Mood
Caffeine is 200mg (Baja and White Frost are 250mg as LE Flavors) – Stimulant
Taurine is 500mg (was 220mg) – Antioxidant, Recovery, Pumps
L-Norvaline 120mg - Keeps nitric oxide levels high
Huperzine A 2.5mg - Nootropic for mood, energy, and cognitive enhancement

Cost

CP Fuel is $27 for 30 servings or $40 for 60 servings. There is a bundle Pack of 2-30 Fuels for $36 to mix and match flavors. Whenever you buy in bulk or a larger product you will get a cheaper cost per serving.

If you are looking for a great tasting energy drink, a study aid, an afternoon pick me up, or coffee replacement that provides good energy this is a worthwhile buy. For nearly 40-60 cents a serving this is a very cost effective product

Pro’s

• Top of the line Taste
• Good Caffeine Kick
• Great Energy
• Transparent Label
• ~ 40-60 cents a scoop, which is great for energy drink replacement, coffee replacement, or everyday get me up

This sounds really good. I like the white frost as an energy drink, so i’ll probably grab a tub of this for the same reason. Thanks for the review, Bob!

2 Likes

If you like pink starbursts or even galaxy burst raze … Think of that but 5x better in flavoring (Denser and stronger) but no carbonation.

2 Likes

Also agree with you here:

We all know its not a clinically dosed pre, and most of us on here (who have a larger supplement knowledge than the general consumer) would reach for a better dosed raw active profile.

I’ve had general consumers, doctors, and office workers save $100’s of dollars using it to replace buying Starbucks, Tim Horton’s, Dunkin every day, or going into a gas station/convenience store and buying an energy drink, for $2-3.

Add that up over the span of a year and you can see the savings the person would get, which is why “Fuel” would give you the proper “fuel” to get through the day replacing those drinks, or every day get me up.

2 Likes

I love the galaxy burst Raze, so even denser flavoring on top of that sounds like a huge win for me. :smiley:

2 Likes

feedback from another forum

1 Like

more feedback

1 Like

Excited to get my sample. I will absolutely post my thoughts.

1 Like

Got my sample in the mail yesterday, will be giving it a whirl as energy replacement either today or tomorrow. Of course I will also be posting my thoughts, thanks again @TheSolution

1 Like

Tag me on IG as well if ya can, so I can repost to my story! @DaSlaya @Matt_Towson

2 Likes

Will do!

If you can ice cold water always makes things better, but thats not always the case if you are out and about. Can’t wait to see how you think it resembles pink starburst.

1 Like

Agreed. Protein, pre, bcaas, etc… I can’t do anything less than really cold water.

1 Like

Tagged you on IG @TheSolution and posting my thoughts on my Log of Samples here. Thanks again!

1 Like

I see it now… the 2nd picture is HILARIOUS!! haha

Oh thats cause I did @bkupniewski in my comments and not in the Tag section… I am half retarted when it comes to social media, LOL. If i can figure out how to edit it I will!

Three dots in the top left of your post, hit edit, then bottom left of the post is where to edit tags

1 Like

You can also repost the picture to your story if you want, and just type in @Bkupniewski and my name will pop up

@campusprotein and just type whatever you feel about the sample. I’ll try and find it look forward to your 2 cents

1 Like

I forgot to ask you
You have tried Raze galaxy Burst correct? Which is their spin off on a pink starburst in an energy drink. How would you compare the density of the flavor from Fuel to Raze?

I think you bought a case, but unsure.

1 Like

@mowglisml review on another board

1 Like