Campus Protein Pink Burst Fuel

Yup you are correct sir, I have had a case of the Galaxy Burst and enjoyed it. Now I feel there is a difference between the Galaxy Burst and Pink Burst. The Pink Burst I got strictly pink starburst flavor, and they nailed it to a T. However Galaxy Burst was a bit all over and a more tropical type flavor for me instead of one specific flavor. So density wise Fuel nailed it over Galaxy Burst.

1 Like

More feedback from IG on Samples I Sent out

Alright, y’all sold me, I suppose I’ll pick up a tub or 2, given how much I spend on energy drinks

1 Like

You will be happy you did @Caribou I snagged a tub and free shaker last night before bed, it will be nice to have (and cheaper) for an energy replacement!

email me
Ill try and get you the best deal for em
let me know what flavors you like. The pick 2 fuel works out the best at $36 for 2-30 Serving Tubs. I would go with White Frost (White Monster) and Pink Burst

Sour Watermelon tastes like the OG Xtend watermelon its superb.

@DaSlaya you send me the invoice?

Yup just did!

I got it
and also added a discount/ refund for you not using a coupon :slight_smile:

1 Like

You truly are a gentleman and a scholar! Thank you, it was one of those moments after I ordered it, I kicked myself LOL!

1 Like

Always safe to email if any questions before an order. Ill make sure you dont goof :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another from another forum

Another review…

only 50 tubs left.

Another review

2 Likes

This has got to be the most well received and popular flavor of Fuel to date. They really did nail it! Hell I thought the Watermelon Slices were good too!

1 Like

We are almost sold out
Less then 50 tubs left

Best part is proceeds and a percentage go towards breast cancer awareness

1 Like

Another guy who tried it and instantly grabbed 2 tubs for $36. Uses it to replace buying coffee at work and picking up a drink from a local gas station outside the hospital he works at

1 Like

Got the sample in. In one word, WOW. Freaking tastes exactly like a pink starburst. I mixed with 7oz of water. Recommendation is 6-8oz.

Truthfully, I would not use this as a pre workout. The ingredient profile isn’t enough for me. This would be a good option for newbies who need a slight kick of energy and focus, along with incredibly taste.

I would use this as a morning pick me up in lieu of an energy drink, because it tastes so darn good. Highly recommend anyone try this, just to see how good a pre can taste. I’ve honestly never tasted a pre as good as this, in my opinion - but I can’t utilize it as a solid pre workout in my arsenal.

1 Like

Its not supposed to be a full fledged pre-workout. Hence in my youtube review and write up it is meant to be “Fuel” to get you through the day. Replace $2-3 energy drinks, $2-3 Coffee’s people buy on a day to day basis. Being a business education major and minor in economics I am real tight with my money. I have saved doctors, workers, and business men Hundreds a year just replacing their daily gas station or convenience story energy drink with fuel.

The perfect amount of stims, good energy, and the flavoring is top tier… 60 cents compared to $2-3 each on the go-coffee or energy drink does add up.

Glad you enjoyed it. I told you this was flavored to perfection.

2 Likes

Feedback is the real deal.

Best bang for buck deal below

Order Link

1 Like

Just keeps rolling in.

I’m so hopping on this train. I’ve been buying C4 at the gas station every day around lunch time. This will save me a buck and sounds amazing.