C4 On The Go Carbonated Giveaway!

Burpees? The out of control ones that look like your having convulsions.

1 Like

Sex

Yup it’s sex. Now send me my can :slight_smile:

1 Like

My bad. its corrected. I just lost my shot at winning…LOL

1 Like

I honor the randomized drawing procedure. ; )

No worries - I was just busting your balls.

2 Likes

(Matt’s favorite exercise)

1 Like

Annnnnd Chad is disqualified.

5 Likes

Pull downs?

2 Likes

Congrats @Brawn and @tmotes - you guys were selected at random! DM me your preferred flavor and address. I’ll get those shipped to you this week.

And the winner of “guess my favorite exercise” is…regrettably @TheChadd. Even after his ball-busting comment. Weighted pull ups are my all time favorite and have really expanded the width of my lats over the last year and half.

Congrats! Next giveaway will be some MyBar Pro bars. Stay tuned!

5 Likes

Nice, congrats winners!!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the giveaway.

2 Likes

Anyone know where these will be sold? e.g. supermarkets? gas stations? just online? etc…

1 Like

Update. Amazon has cases for $30 (Prime free shipping, too!). But no bombsicle :cry:

1 Like

I was just wondering if you have shipped these out yet ?

1 Like

Yes - dropped off today.

To give everyone a heads up, it normally takes a week for me to ship out these giveaways.

1 Like

No problem, just curious. Thanks again.

1 Like

Mad I missed this, but I hope everyone is squatting :wink:

1 Like

-Frozen Bombsicle would be my choice.
If I had to pick a favorite exercise, I would have to pick a Kettlebell swing. I like to go heavy with the kettlebells. A few minutes of swinging a heavy KB toughens your body and mind!

Frozen Bombsickle for sure.

Favorite excercise right now is power shrugs. Gettin yoked!! I like the shoulder and trap stretch

Your favorite excercise with no barbells or virtually any excercise equipment??? Probably sex haha

1 Like

Okay winners, let me know if it doesn’t get to you next week. I’ll send you tracking info.

2 Likes

Got mine today! Thanks!

1 Like