C4 Energy Fall Giveaway

C4 Energy Fall Giveaway!!

Cool is in the air, pumpkin everything is popping up… What is your Fall 2022 fitness goal/motivation?

Winner picked at the end of the week for a C4 Energy 12 Pack!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

1 Like

In for support. The Twisted Limeade that I won is growing on me. I would say this flavor is more suited if you were going to be drinking it daily. Like I said in my review, the lime isn’t powerful. But if it was, you might not want to drink it very often. It is refreshing.

2 Likes

2022 Fitness goal is to stay injury free and continue to progressive overload and enhance performance within the gym.
Motivation is to keep showing up and keep getting better. While easy on paper there are many reasons for us to fall off our goals and tasks at hand.

2 Likes

Good luck everyone. Making my way through the Skittles case and will be posting a review soon

2 Likes

@Devin_Foley looking forward to your thoughts!

2 Likes

Love the Skittles flavor

3 Likes

Went keto after 4th of July weekend and dropped from 220 lbs to 198 lbs. Plans for fall are to transition from keto to a moderate carb diet and see how much lean mass I can add before New Years (or maybe the Superbowl). At that point I’ll probably go back keto and cut for for 3-4 months. Then reevaluate and round and round we go, LMAO…

1 Like

Keto is a hard one for me, cheat days and carbo loads toss it off so bad.

Yeah, I was doing a 24-48 hour cheat once a month on the 1st Friday of the month. Then from that Sunday night to Monday night I fasted for 24 hours and was back in keto by Tuesday. The biggest issue was the 5-10 lbs water weight from the cheat.

1 Like

Never worry about that water weight

Oh, I know. But I try to account for it when I set my goal weight because I can’t stay on keto forever and the water weight is going to come back the second you start holding glycogen. So basically if my goal weight is 190, in reality I probably need to aim for 183. Or something like that.

Probably a good time to take a keto break anyhow. Tweaked my back last Friday and had to deal with hurricane Ian the past few days. Any of you guys down here in FL dealing with storm shit?

1 Like

My biggest goal is to do well at my upcoming powerlifting meet in October. Hoping to see some decent numbers. Either way it’ll be fun, about 5 different colleges got together to compete

1 Like

Goal for the fall and winter is to up the cardio and continue cutting for my anniversary trip in January!

2 Likes

Winner tomorrow!

1 Like

My goal for the fall season is to squat 300lbs again.

My motivation is Ronnie Coleman just constantly saying “lightweight”

1 Like

This fall I am planning on winning gold at The World Senior Games next week and a championship ring in November in Florida, both in senior softball. Plus some bicycling, weightlifting hunting and wood cutting to help drop a bit of my belly fat.

2 Likes

Winner: @badger6

Email me (astevens@cellucor.com) with your flavor choice and shipping info.

3 Likes

Enjoy @badger6

2 Likes

@stad0203 Just received package. Man I owe you a couple drinks. Back in June I bought 6 12 packs of C4 Smart Energy in Grapefruit and Cherry Lime because they were like $8 each at the local Ollies.

I put about 6 at a time in the refrigerator and store the cases on top of my cabinets in the kitchen to keep them out of the way. So I go to throw the one you sent me up there and the two cases in the back had started leaking for some reason. Not sure how long they’ve been leaking but there was mold and goo growing on them. 6 in the Grapefruit and 2 in the Cherry Lime had developed leaks somehow. I shook up a couple of the lighter depressurized cans and they had small pinholes in them.

Have you guys had any packaging issues that you are aware of or heard of these thing leaking? I would think that this stuff would be shelf stable for quite a while stored at 70-75 degrees. I’m not blaming anyone, just wondering what would cause something like that. If any of you guys buy in bulk like me, check your stash every once in a while. Especially if it’s liquid. LMFAO…

@stad0203 thanks for picking me as a winner, because it would have been another month or so before I found leaking cases. Looking forward to these strawberry Starburst flavor

1 Like

I have never heard them having issues at room temp, extreme heat or cold I have seen some cans pop.