C4 Energy Fall Giveaway

The Smart Energy liquid be like “You can’t keep me in these cans! I’m breaking free. See ya!”

2 Likes

Yeah, just odd that it was the 2 cases pushed to the back and multiple cans in each case. I can’t figure it out. My buddy said maybe somehow they may have had something ferment or growing in them that released some gas that over-pressurized the cans or something. I only saw expiration dates with codes on some of them. The rest just had codes

That’s what I get for being a cheapskate and buying shit from Ollie’s, LMFAO. Anyhow, you think that the remaining ones are safe or should I toss them in the trash?

BTW, these strawberry Starburst are great. Having one as I type this

2 Likes

It’s up to you about tossing them but for the problem I will send you a new case of something else. Shoot me an email with your flavor choice.

Damn man, that’s a generous offer and great customer service. I wasn’t trying to blame anyone or get free product. Just get your opinion about the leaking cans since I’ve never seen that before. If it wasn’t for you I would have never found them.

So I’ll put it this way, if you have anything that need reviews, send it and I’ll be more than happy to provide an honest review. If not, that’s cool too. You’ve already gone over and above with your help.