BPI Sports Best Protein Bar - 12 Bars (Cookies & Cream, S'mores) for $11.40 at Vitamin World! [EXPIRED]

BPI Sports Best Protein Bar - 12 Bars (Cookies & Cream, S’mores) for $11.40 at Vitamin World!

Comment from PricePlow

These bars have some very interesting flavors, but not all of them have reviewed that well despite the name. 20g protein per bar and IMO “fiber”.

Deal Criteria for BPI Sports Best Protein Bar:

• Price Per Unit to get on Deals Page: $1.00 per Bar
  • Price Per Unit to generate email blast: $0.89 per Bar

Agree or Disagree with this deal? Leave feedback in a comment below!

Yuck. These things were terrible lol. I think BPI should be banned from using the word “best” in any of their supplements :joy:

You could build a house with these bars. May as well be a deal for edible bricks hahaha

Lower the deal thresholds even more then? How low do we go?

These get a lot of flak, I think they’re pretty good. :thinking: They’re no MyBar, and they have the dreaded taffy texture, but 5-10 seconds in the microwave makes them soft, and the flavor itself is probably in my top 5 as far as protein bars go.

I support this statement

But are the they BEST?!

^^^ Mad skills during one of those other deal alerts from SupplementHunt

Mmmmmmm I’d be lying if I said they were. MyBar is da bes, then probably Robert Irvine’s Fit Crunch Whatevers, I love those things.

That said, @ $20/48, there’s literally no reason not to jump right the hell on that (which I did :wink: )

1 Like