BFF Vaso + FullBlitz Rundown

A lot of loggers/reviewers enjoy the 1+1 for a lower-stim option (Around 170mg), plus getting the full benefits of the pump ingredients. This is why you have both to mess around and see what works best for you

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have it as a chronic issue - hasn’t flared up for years - but I have a lot of biomechanical problems that I didn’t properly sort out (I’m doing it now, finally) and when deadlifting a few weeks ago I felt the unmistakable electric pinch of sciatica. It’s like someone hitting you with a cattle prod in the small of your back and having the shock run down the side of your leg. That’s a nerve pinching and that’s how you know, for SURE, it’s sciatica, rather than any other kind of low back/leg pain.

I have never had this diagnosed, but you absolutely nailed the feeling/pain. A couple of years ago the pain itself took me down (Passed out)…went to the hospital etc…recently had it flare up again and every now and then I feel that twinge and immediately back off. I stretch out like a madman before a workout but sometimes you just don’t know what will trigger it. I’ve had to stop DL’s altogether so I may have to turn in my ‘bro’ card.

Nah, some soft tissue work and good stretching/PT will get you right as rain. This is my first time dealing with it in maybe 5 years.

My issues are stranger and more complicated. As a rude punk teen in the 2000s, I wore nothing but chucks for most of my life. Eventually I developed plantar fasciitis, and my body adjusted my gait to compensate, which threw other things out of whack. Preliminary measurements before my tissue work on Friday showed that my right hip was tilted about four degrees further down than my left one, my pelvis was rotated about sixteen degrees to the right with a neutral stance and that my kneecap was almost twenty degrees out of alignment (also to the right). This is all the cause and effect of a lot of muscle tension, tightness, and pain that I’m finally getting ironed out. But it’s not great for being able to train lower body in the interim!

I need to get this ironed out…or at least find someone to iron me out…that’s for sure.

1 Like

Any updates or a final review?

1 Like

Oh gosh, I thought I posted one!

So here’s the thing - on paper, these are very far from the typical “kitchen sink” preworkouts that I tend to be a fan of, such as NutraBio Pre or Pre-Kaged (RIP LGI Fully Loaded). They’re fairly simple formulas and the only two ingredients that jump out at me in them is the calcium lactate and the arginine nitrate. The arginine nitrate is probably responsible for the pump, but I need to ask the lads at Kabuki about the calcium lactate. The flavors are subtle, but good - not cloying or overpowering like some preworkouts, but you can taste what they were going for with each flavor.

All this is my way of saying that these have absolutely no business being as good as they are. They look pretty run of the mill, but they kick ass. The pump, focus, and endurance are incredible. I get zero jitters or sweats from the Y - the energy is incredibly smooth, the pump lasts into the next day (I lift at night). VasoBlitz stacks well with other formulas - since I’ve got watermelon Quake and watermelon VasoBlitz, I’ve been stacking one scoop of each and that’s been a barnburner - but not as good as one scoop FullBlitz/VasoBlitz, which seems to give an even better pump than either by itself.

VasoBlitz on my off days is the real deal, too. I feel “fuller” even if I’m not doing a damn thing that would give me a pump. It just happens.

In short, these are absolute witchcraft and are my new go-to preworkouts. Believe the hype.

You don’t need to get fancy or have a massive formula to be effective

Sometimes simple is better, BFF VasoBlitz And FullBlitz are exactly that

You ever need a coupon code and free shipping let me know!

The bundle pack is a steal

2 Likes

It sure is! I’ll pick some up soon. Thanks again for giving me the chance to review these!

1 Like

Email me anytime buddy if you ever have any questions

Be glad to help! We have some new stuff coming soon! Keep an eye out for future opportunities

1 Like

Bob is a machine…not to be confused with Marc Lobliner of course.

1 Like

Just checking back in - I two-scooped FullBlitz for the first time in a week or two the other day and had the fucking best chest workout of my life. I think I was in there for ninety minutes because I didn’t want to stop lifting. This is the real deal.

1 Like

The Feedback on FullBlitz and VasoBlitz continue to grow stronger week by week.
Appreciate the support
we now offer single samples on the main webpage.

Of course my coupon : Bob15
gives you free shipping and 15% off… So for those on the fence can order samples and not worry about shipping

That was the same thing for me on VasoBLITZ. The endurance was nuts. I was like the energizer bunny! I kept going and going and going.

1 Like

I am def interested in trying this out. I love Vasoblitz, so I can only imagine full blitz

1 Like

Order the sample tubs or single serving samples man

Use my code and you get a discount and free shipping

1 Like

From the BFF site? Correct?

1 Like

Yup

Another great reason why BFF includes vitamin c, and I commend them for it

2 Likes

This whole supplement thing requires way too much thinking some days.

3 Likes