Best Protein Powder of 2019?! PricePlow's Top 5 Proteins!

If this sucks, I want a ghetto sample of the new flavors

2 Likes

Did you not add code FREEHYPER1 for the free Hyper Amino?

3 Likes

Used a different code

2 Likes

I think you’ll be very happy. I want a full report. Appreciate the support a lot.

2 Likes

:laughing:

You can’t win with these lists anyway.

1 Like

Oh I love these very much person to person dependent topics! Here is my top 5 with favorite flavors in parenthesis in no particular order.

1. Trutein - Body Nutrition (Cinnabun)

1. Xtend Pro (Chocolate Lava Cake)
  2. Iso Protein - Man (Cinnamon Crunch, Fruit Loops)
  3. Ghost Whey (Cereal Milk, PB Cereal Milk)
  4. ProtoLyte (Chocolate PB) AND Major Mass (Smores) - VMI
  5. Proven Egg (Salted Caramel)

Honorable Mentions because top 5 is just not enough

• NB Protein Isolate (Breakfast Series)
  • Merica Labz (Choco PB Nutz (this is amazing), Double Stuffed)
2 Likes

Good list. Trutein seems to be forgotten about (QA/QC incidents) but they have some good tasting options. Appreciate that Proven Egg mention! Maybe make its way in there once you get some chocolate. :wink:

2 Likes

More than likely. I should make a seperate list of Protein Powders based off Taste and Digestability, this was more of a I would always buy these list. I did enjoy the Salted Caramel!

1 Like

O-Ring Incident

0 Trust in Trutein, company won’t even put out a 3rd party COA when asked. Greg would dance around the question.

https://www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/denton/gregory-wayne-simek/91663891

1 Like

Tried both, I enjoyed the chocolate a little more . One of the top chocolates out there for sure

1 Like

@DaSlaya Glad to hear it! I think we killed those two flavors and I’m excited for those to come.

@TheSolution 0% interest or trust in Body Nutrition as a company (for aforementioned reasons) but I did enjoy some of the Trutein flavors before I was aware of their history.

@Msseffect I hear you on that. It’s unique and definitely more than your average ‘milk chocolate.’

2 Likes

well son of a…okay…they are off my list…trust is a big factor!

Good list thanks for the up;)