BEAM Samples (Vegan, Iso, & Pre)

I am going to send out 5 Packages to anyone on here who is interested.
All you will have to do is cover shipping ($5) and ill make sure I send you a brown envelope full of samples in return.

I will include multiple samples of:

BEAM Pre – Watermelon
BEAM Isolate – Salty PB
BEAM Vegan – Blueberry Muffin & Choc Brownie

These are the samples that do come off the webpage, but I would like to get some first-hand experience and feedback from PricePlow members who have wanted to try the products.

Directions:

1. Please post in here if you are interested
    2)Please send me a DM with

Name
Address
City, State, Zip

1. Please leave a small review on the products once you get them.

If anyone ever wants to purchase BEAM products

Coupon Code: Bob20
20% OFF Site-Wide

I’m in!

I’m going through a bag of Finaflex Clear Protein PB Cookie which is delicious. I can see how the Salty PB stacks up.

I haven’t tried any Vegan proteins lately. The few I’ve tried haven’t come close to hiding the dirt taste. I can see if Vegan proteins have advanced lately. Plus I’ve never tried a Blueberry Muffin powder but have wanted to.

Always up to try a high quality Pre!

Send me a PM and ill get that package out this weekend for you sir.

I’d be in for this too! Def looking to move to more vegan proteins, and any wheys I’ll buy would be isolates.

1 Like

Sure thing send a PM

3 Spots left.

Jump on this folks

1 Like

I’m jumping in. Thanks Bob!

1 Like

Yes sir. ill shoot you a DM

I’m in if still available! I’ve been debating on getting a tub of the Salty PB for awhile now.

Yes Sir
Please DM me the specifics.
The Salty PB will blow ya mind!

1 Spot Left for Samples
1 person needs to finalize payment

Once I get all the samples in they go out with extras!
I will bag up the chocolate brownie out of my own tub for you guys to try in the vegan variety

4 Likes

5th Slot is filled.
Once the BEAM Samples come in I ordered I will ship out with extras for everyone.
I can’t wait to hear your feedback

5 Likes

Samples are shipped
Monday at the latest pending if USPS is accurate

4 Likes

Some of you may get this today if not Monday
Keep in touch fellas

2 Likes

Got my package in the mail yesterday. I appreciate some extras being thrown in @TheSolution! I’ll post my thoughts here as I go through the samples. Definitely most excited to try out the Salty Peanut Butter whey protein. Also, one of the pre-workout samples split open during shipping but no big deal as I was able to salvage most of it into another baggy, so that’s why only one is in the picture. Appreciate the hookup and can’t wait to try all these out!

1 Like

Hell yeah man!
Can’t wait for the write-ups and reviews.

2 Likes

Bob is and always will be the forum MVP.

1 Like

The Mayor of Price Plow?

Got the goods today. Same package as @Bryan_Walsh. I’ll start trying them out tomorrow. Thanks Bob!

Toss up a pic, tag me on IG too if ya guys don’t mind on your IG Stories
@Bkupniewski

If you post on your IG stories. This way I can repost/tag
@Youcanbeam
@Tsingh
@yewdell

Look forward to your 2 cents.