BEAM Samples (Vegan, Iso, & Pre)

I just reread the PricePlow write-up on the pre workout. I’ll be giving it a go on my next back/leg day which will either be Friday or Saturday. I usually go slightly lower stim for legs. My breathing can get crazy on Bulgarian split squats. The pwo should be perfect with 250mg caffeine and the added focus ingredients. Excited to see how those big doses of Theobromine and Tyrosine treat me. I’m sure I’ve never gone that high with either of them.

1 Like

Keep us updated man. Thanks again for your support.

For those interested in FREE samples:
Grab any 4 samples off the webpage (Iso, Vegan or Pre)

Link:

Coupon: BEAMPACK

Just pay the shipping.
A good way to try before investing in the product

1 Like

Coupon should be BEAMMeUp

1 Like

I started using the BEAM samples sent by @TheSolution yesterday. I used both packets of the Watermelon Candy BEAM pre-workout before leg day. I usually like to go higher stim on leg days, typically around 350 mg of caffeine is my ideal amount, but the nootropics in this pre-workout really helped since it haves a little less caffeine than I typically consume. During the workout, I definitely felt a nice smooth focus throughout the longer workout rather than any sort of crash towards the end of the workout or post-workout that I sometimes experience with higher stim pre-workouts. As for taste, this easily is one of the better tasting pre-workouts that I can remember taking. I mixed the 2 packets with about 12 oz of water. Just based on the name, I was expecting it to taste similar to Sour Patch Watermelon Candy just because that was the first candy that came to mind. It was very sweet but not much sour, which I was definitely ok with because I don’t think BEAM was going for sour at all. For those who like sweet pre-workouts, I definitely recommend giving this one a shot. I for sure will be getting some more of this pre-workout once my current stash runs low and will be trying the mango lime flavor, which sounds delicious!

3 Likes

Mango Lime is GOAT!
Awesome feedback.

2 Likes

Here is another update on the BEAM products I tried out yesterday.

Vegan Protein, Blueberry Muffin:
This is definitely one of the more interesting and different proteins I have had in awhile. I mixed it with 8 oz of milk and it foamed up quite a bit but the foam settled in a minute or two. I was expecting a very fruity, sweet protein based on the name but I found that the blueberry flavor was more on the back end and the muffin taste was much more prevalent and the first thing you tasted. This was a nice change compared to most fruity proteins, as I don’t prefer fruity proteins, so this was very enjoyable. This may sound strange but I believe due to the grittiness that typically comes with vegan protein, it almost tasted and felt like I was actually drinking a blueberry muffin. It is maybe not be a protein I could have everyday but definitely a nice change up every once in awhile.

Whey Protein, Salty Peanut Butter:
This flavor definitely lived up to the hype! I also mixed this with 8 oz of milk and it didn’t foam up nearly as much as the vegan protein. I didn’t get much chocolate aftertaste as some have said they tasted but the peanut butter flavor was very smooth and not overwhelming at all. It was delicious and I would probably put it as my second favorite peanut butter flavored protein right behind Dymatze ISO100’s peanut butter. Easily one of the better proteins I have had and will definitely be getting some more of this flavor in the future. Also, I used the second packet this morning with my coffee, this time with 6 oz of milk and mixed it up with my milk frother. This was amazing and extremely smooth! Definitely recommend trying this.

3 Likes

Appreciate the awesome feedback man!
Thanks so much for your honesty

1 Like

One more update after having the Chocolate Brownie vegan protein last night. Again, I mixed it with 8 oz of milk which resulted in a thicker protein shake but this was ideal for this flavor. The chocolate flavor leaned on the darker side and was very dense and creamy, almost reminding me of eating the leftover brownie batter mix from the bowl. Also, if you made this into a protein sludge mix, I feel like it would almost replicate the brownie batter consistency and would taste really good if you have a sweet tooth. I preferred this over the blueberry muffin if I was going to choose a vegan protein to have daily, but both were very good especially for vegan proteins.

2 Likes

Yeah man the flavors are awesome. Thanks so much for the feedback. I will pass it along to the team!

It also bakes very well

Plus like you said making sludge I put it into rice cakes and it rocks!

2 Likes

Can confirm
Chocolate fudge whey makes killer brownies too

Anyone else snag the free sample pack?
Any other feedback?

2 Likes