Anyone try this-CLEAR MUSCLE NEXT GEN? What's your take

https://shop.muscletech.com/products/clear-muscle-next-gen.html

Honestly, it’s just HMB and Betaine.

I think HMB is helpful for recovery in over-trained athletes. When I was doing HIIT 5xs a week while in a calorie deficit, I found HMB to work better than I thought it would to help recovery.

For this price though? Just buy HMB and bulk betaine.

3 Likes

Exactly what Matt said

Agreed

HMB is a good supplement for intense training, but free acid is not worth the premium over normal HMB.

Go for normal HMB and vitamin D.

1 Like

Thanks Guys.

I somehow got my hands on some for cheap, anyone know if this will mix badly with caffeine ?

I don’t see any reason it would.

It doesn’t contain stimulants or any ingredient that would conflict with caffeine.

Do you know any good quality HMB in bulk? I don’t want to buy crap.

Any good recommendation on brands, brands that properly dose.

What about What is MOAB? – REDCON1

1 Like

There we go!

Thanks Dave.

I have tried MOAB in the past and you will get some effect from it, but damn it tasted horrible. I know it is a little different but I prefer Ghost Size over MOAB, mostly because I go for the Epicatechin as I respond very well to it, but yeah MOAB is not a bad option if you don’t care about taste lol!

1 Like

Hmmm. Yeah thanks for the heads up. I’m down for anyone’s recommendations.

1 Like

If taste is a concern, there’s Genius Muscle (Genius Muscle – The Genius Brand)

HMB + Peak02 + PA + Vitamin D

3 Likes

MOAB tasted sooooo bad. Had two flavors to confirm it wasn’t just the original greave flavor I had.

Good label for a creatine product. I really enjoy taking creatine with nitrosigine or agmatine sulfate.

I had great experiences with InnoSupps creatine, Max Strength. Not promoting it - but I got some sick and full pumps, when I took it pre.

I would get a bulk powder, nutracost has one for a pretty good price on amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Nutricost-Powder-Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyric-Grams/dp/B07LHCB9FN

I did a quick flavor test, my suggestion is to dilute it down, it taste bad as a powder, but the flavor isn’t very strong in a drink.

Funny you mention this (well obviously). When I return home next week I’ll be starting a run of this. First time running PA so kind of curious

2 Likes

So, if you just gulp it, it tastes bad, but mixed it’s ok?
And this will help with my soreness? When I first opened this thread, I was using that clear muscle next gen, and it really made my soreness a non issue. That’s what I’m hoping for any of the suggested products.