Any recommendations on omega 3?

Not gonna lie, I use Sam’s club with 600mg combined EPA+DHA and just down 5 as one handful

1 Like

How many come in the bottle?

Horse apiece? Don’t get the idiom.

Where do people say a horse a piece?

In the upper midwest of the United States they say “a horse apiece” to mean two choices of approximately equal value

200 for $14

1 Like

You might be more familiar with “six of one, half a dozen of the other”

1 Like

I used to stay in Chicago, but I never heard it there( if Chi counts as upper Midwest). I would have never guessed that meaning.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of Now Ultra Omega. 500/250 per softgel. I take one 2x/day

I also take a tsp of cod liver oil daily. 425/425 per teaspoon. I like this one because it isn’t fortified with artificial vitamins

1 Like

This one is a very good deal.

1 Like

Great find. I actually will get this or the cost co one. Thanks everyone for your help, You all did great :slight_smile:

Is it just me or does something seem off with this label?

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 17-44-57 Amazon com Triple Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplements, Fish Oil Burpless, 3750mg Per Se...

Typically each softgel is 1g of fat, therefore 3 softgels per serving would be 3g of fat, not 2g.

Secondly, if total fat in each serving is 2g, how could there be almost 4g of Omega 3 fatty acids from just that 2g of total fat?

1 Like

But “Third party tested”
Ive had a lot of bad experiences with Amazon. Getting wrong items, getting expired items etc.
I get it for fast shipping and convenience, but half the time I feel like I am getting shorted for the deals.

2 Likes

Yeah, nice observation. I think I might stick with the costco one… if it passes a review( checking the label closer).

https://www.costco.com/trunature-triple-strength-omega-3-900-mg.%2C-200-softgels.product.100352944.html

I like something like this just because it’s 1 pill = 1 serving.

Luckily they stand behind their return and refund policy

I would personally suggest not to take any capsule-like omega 3 or any other. However, if you are going to buy it anyway I recommend you to read through the return policies of that companies. sometimes what happens is you may not need those products or you may not satisfy. If you are going to buy from GNC you can once go through the GNC return policy.

I recommend that Nature Made Burp-less omega 3 is best.

Sky Premium Life offers a high-quality Omega 3 fish oil product with potent EPA and DHA concentrations that match or exceed your desired levels. This option could be worth considering for your omega-3 supplement needs.

1 Like