Anthony’s FullBlitz Review

Gonna ramp up pumps a bit. What’s the ideal amount of sodium intake I should be shooting for to enhance pumps?

sea salt all your meals that is a good way to ensure your getting plenty of sodium each day.

1 Like

Update for arms, had an absolutely killer day. 100g of carbs about 1.5 hours before, as well as about 100mg sodium. Nasty, nasty pumps. Similar to Vaso, I notice a buildup of nitrates. I’d say nitrates are my new favorite pump ingredient, so just ordered some bulk potassium nitrate as well

1 Like

Good lifts the past two days, even after donating blood on Friday. Back day on Friday went well with a good pump, but endurance just wasn’t there. More or less moral of the story with leg day yesterday. Takes me a couple days to fully bounce back from donating.

Back day I didn’t have a chance to track what I was eating because they were basically shoving food down my throat after I got done, but long story short, lots of carbs, lots of sodium.

For leg day, about 50mg sodium and 40g carbs, pretty light, but had a great workout. I’ve got just a few servings left, if that, so I’ll be wrapping up here real soon

How have your pumps changed over the course of the log? Endurnace? Recovery?
Have you seen better workouts as things go?
What does a workout session look like, and when do you feel fullblitz kick in? Pumps/energy wise?

Pumps definitely steadily improved as the nitrates buildup. On off days I take potassium nitrate as well to make sure my nitrate levels stay elevated. So workouts definitely improved as I continued to use and tinker.

The beta alanine definitely helps with endurance, especially during volleyball. Not much to note in the actual weightlifting area since I do more low rep work at the moment.

Recovery was solid, I notice a big difference when I don’t take pre’s with something like citrulline or nitrates. DOMS is much more noticeable when I don’t use something with N.O. boosters in my preworkout.

Things kick in about 30ish minutes after taking for energy. Little bit longer for pumps, which is generally the theme for nitrate based products in my experience.

Leg Day went like this:
Quick warmup on elliptical
Squat warmup to working sets
225x3
275x2
315x1 3 sets of these singles
225x8
275x4
315x1
135x20
Lunges w/ 135 5x each leg

DB stiff legged deadlifts
40x5
50x5
60x5
75x8

Calf extension machine
4 sets of Seth Sets, where I just pick a weight, do X reps, then half the weight and do twice as many.

Edit: still weighing in at only 160 @18yrs old so don’t judge the low squats numbers too harsh!

Really like that setup for your workout. Simple and effective.
Good feedback there man. Fantastic work.

1 Like

Thanks man! I focus a lot on the compound stuff right now since I’ll be stuck at planet fitness all summer until I’m off to college so no real squatting, deadlifting etc there.

1 Like

University of Pittsburgh yes?
If so. I will have to come meet you at the Peterson Event center and take you around downtown.

2 Likes

Hey brother, I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask but I have been taking vasoblitz for the last month and it’s amazing but I also take it on my off days for the nitrates build up. I was wondering since you put your going to take postassium nitrates if they can be used as an alternative instead of taking vasoblitz everyday for the nitrates. Also how Much would you take per day of the potassium nitrate?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the correct term here is “Pitt”

1 Like

Yessir, and sounds like a plan! Can’t wait to try out the Pete, I’ve heard it’s great from my friends.

1 Like

I assume they’re just fine as an alternative, maybe try to take them with a Vitamin C source though like you find in Vaso or FullBlitz to prevent tolerance buildup though.

I take 2 tabs from NutriGuard, it was pretty damn cheap. I think it comes out to like 800mg of potassium nitrate, so around 600mg actual nitrate

Let me know when you roll in. When I get a weekend off and you are free ill come pick you up on a saturday and take you to some good eats. ON the house

if you like breakfast → Delucas
if you want more burgers, mexican etc i got some nice places
if you like baked goods I will drive you to oakmont bakery

Well make it work, Pete is a good time. Great facility and tons of equipment.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan my man! I’m an absolute breakfast killer so we’ll have to hit up DeLuca’s!

1 Like

The best part is…
They have a legit “Bodybuilding Menu”

2 Likes

Any chance for a final review?

1 Like

Oh crap, good call! I’ll get it done today for ya!

1 Like

Final Thoughts:
Wow! An absolutely great run that I’m sad is over. I was surprised by VasoBlitz when I first got to try it, being my first nitrate preworkout, but FullBlitz even improved on that. It’s hard for me to workout without stims so this was absolutely perfect for me. Caffeine was at the perfect range for me (335mg I believe) and the focus from the DMAE was quite nice as well. Pumps were still just as potent, which was awesome.

For flavor, I had grape bubblegum which was pretty damn good. A solid 7.5/10 for flavoring. I will admit it started to get old near the end of the tub but, for the majority, I quite enjoyed it. It was never a bad tasting drink by any stretch though. I usually went with 8oz of water for 2 scoops. Mixability was just fine, didn’t even need a blender bottle really.

All in all, I would wholeheartedly support this product. Simple, open, and effective label with solid flavoring.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your time buddy!
Glad you love the product. You ever need to grab some let me know and I have a coupon code for you

1 Like