40 day to hawaii/212 log

PP disclosure on the product says only 3.2g

Seems the 4 might be coming from a different version then.
Seeing it pop up in the description of several versions though.

Weird discrepancy then. Iā€™d probably assume the label (and you) to be correct in that case

Our blog post may be old, itā€™s been reformulated since that was written!

Dangers of a prop blendā€¦

1 Like

Day 24

So yesterday could have been betterā€¦

I took DVST8 crimson with some rhodiola rosea, the flavor was strong and really not my thing, strawberry lemony ick.
Worked out for a while and then did some cardio.
Afterwords I felt very euphoric likely from a mixture of the DMHA and runnerā€™s high, that lasted for a while before I slowly crashed and felt rather tired. Decided to take another capsule of rosea(this is an unstandardized Swanson brand)

After a while I felt extremely nauseous for the entire rest of the day, to the point were I couldnā€™t bring myself to really eat or drink anything.

Long story short I think I managed to give myself low grade serotonin syndrome

On the bright side they had a nice deal on MyBar(1$) at the local big lots and I am down a fairly large amount of weight mostly unrelated to today.

So kind of got side tracked and I am leaving for hawaii tomorrow, results, lost about 6 or 7 pounds and put on some muscle, still not skinny but getting there, I look a bit heavy but built. So good results I would say.

Now reviews on everything
Recomp RX, it seems like it works very well, I would like to run it again and likely will if I see it for 30$ again.

DVS8T crimson
Tried it again 1/3 scoop, the after effect is definitely that and not me giving myself serotonin syndrome, I honestly have no clue why the come down is so bad, aside from that the flavor is in the top 3 for worst thing Iā€™ve tasted, its gag inducing.

The flavor is the main thing for a powdered fat burner in my mind and it sadly was not that great, Iā€™m guessing they had allot to cover up, or something but there is a notable bitter taste to it. To the degree I question if there was something wrong with my tub.
The formula is not my thing, its a mild fat-burner with diuretics, which I donā€™t really care about but might be a big selling point for contest prep or females.
As for the stimulants I donā€™t really feel the PEAs, and the lack of yomhimbe with the 3 grams of maltodextrin are a big downside to me given my preferred cardio style. If that doesnā€™t matter and the other parts appeal to you maybe check it out. I thank them for sending me it even though I canā€™t rate it highly.

Edge of insanity
What I know of the formula appeals to me, but it also has amino acids in there which get in the way of it being a really good fatburner, I might recommend a fatburner pill with this type of formula, particularly because the taste on it is very meh.
Energy is non existent, it feel like that meme of ā€œwhen you drink coffee but it only raises your heart rate with no change to exhaustionā€.
Of course keep in mind 5 mg alpha Y is no joke to most people, I am not very sensitive to it but if you are I would avoid it.

3 Likes