Muscle-Elements Post Pro America Pop is Here....who wants some?

Proud to announce that Muscle-Elements Post Pro America Pop Recovery Drink is now Available

30gm Carbohydrates for Fast glycogenreplenishment
20gm Protein (12gm WPI and 8gm WPC) forRapid Protein Synthesis
5gm BCAA’s for super fast amino acidsaturation
5gm Glutamine to quickly aid in repair totorn muscle tissue
5gm Creatine to replenish ATP stores and aid in lean muscle growth

We are currently looking for a few people willing to do a 10 day log for us with an honest evaluation/review at the end

Qualifications

• Have you ever done a log on here before?
  • What is your current training/eating regime like?
  • US Address?
  • Who do you see in the Superbowl and who will win? (Don’t worry I am not going to run this until then, would love to come back to this thread next month to see who has bragging rights)

Lets have some fun and thanks for the love and support!

3 Likes

What an awesome opportunity! I’ve been dying to try some ME products ever since first hearing about you guys here. The fully disclosed labels are something of beauty, so I’m all in!

Have you ever done a log on here before?
Yepper! I have one going here: SNS Agmatine XT - Pump lovers dream?

What is your current training/eating regime like?
Right now I’m following a 4-day upper/lower split - Fierce 5 “Intermediate”. I’m currently eating in a 400 calorie surplus attempting to put some size on. I have recently begun training in the morning, before work, to try to get away from a packed commercial gym at this time of the year. I’ve been having 2 scoops of whey + a scoop of MTS Carb 10 post gym, so something like Post Pro would be lovely since it’s an all in one. :slight_smile:

US Address?
Yes.

Who do you see in the Superbowl and who will win? (Don’t worry I am not going to run this until then, would love to come back to this thread next month to see who has bragging rights)
This is a tough one. I’m not a diehard football fan, but I do root for the Steelers since I grew up watching them with my dad. With that said, let’s say… Steelers over Rams in the Superbowl!

@blongo804 thats why I love these types of contest, very bold prediction. I am a Dolphins fan (no claim to football) but live in Pats country so of course everyone thinks Brady again.

Have you tried any ME products in the past?

Haha that it is bold! I like to root for the underdog pending the circumstances, and I think it’d be cool to see the Rams get so far. Steelers are so hit or miss that I can see them doing amazing and taking it all, or getting knocked out their first game. I’d certainly love to see a Steelers/Pats rematch at the least!

I have not tried any ME products yet. I almost got some PreCre XS from the Bodybuilding “overstock” sale, but missed the opportunity. :frowning:

-Currently ongoing with an Epi-Plex log, check it out here: Epi-Plex Log

-Strict clean eating, 2000+ calories a day, 150g protein, fill in the rest with whatever I want that is good, wholesome calories. Clean mini-bulk
-Training is every day, here’s the split
S: Legs, hamstring emphasis
M: International chest day of course
T: Arms
W: Back/shoulders
Th: Legs, quadriceps emphasis
F: Chest
S: Back/Shoulders

US Address?
-Hell yeah, god bless America

Who do you see in the Superbowl and who will win?
-I live slightly Southeast to Pittsburgh so the Steelers will always be my team

1 Like

Damn you really missed out, that’s where I got my tub of PreCre XS. Great deal

1 Like

Good afternoon gentlemen (term used loosely)

• Never, unless Lincoln counts (don’t make me explain to the young kids)
  • I train 4 days per week utilizing AthleanX2. I don’t restrict what I eat for the most part. I have a pretty good metabolism so I’m lucky.
    US Address?
  • Yes
    Who do you see in the Superbowl and who will win? (Don’t worry I am not going to run this until then, would love to come back to this thread next month to see who has bragging rights)
  • I’m superstitious thus I can’t answer that question
1 Like

In regards to the Super Bowl, I think your username gives it away…LOL

2 Likes
  • Have you ever done a log on here before?

A couple of reviews, no actual active logging.

• What is your current training/eating regime like?

4x/week. 2 upper, 2 lower. It’s essentially the inverted Juggernaut Method. Eating is a slight deficit. Working on cutting down on my bodyfat, but I’m in no real rush to do it, I’d prefer to take all year to get lean than to be miserable and hangry.

• US Address?

Yes.

• Who do you see in the Superbowl and who will win? (Don’t worry I am not going to run this until then, would love to come back to this thread next month to see who has bragging rights)

To be honest, I don’t keep up with sportsball, but my town would string me up from City Hall if I didn’t say the Panthers.

Bomb Pop has got to be one of my favorite flavors we offer. There is no way this flavor is bad. And the formula is bad ass. Everyone should be hitting this up!

2 Likes

@PricePlowStaff - hook us up with the best place to buy this!

Ooo nice opportunity, going to pass since I am currently cutting but good luck to who ever gets the log!

@M3NTAL https://advsupplements.com

Note that @CJ loved this flavor:

1 Like

I forgot about this video. CJ seemed really excited about the flavor! :smiley:

@CJ wuvs us :grin:

1 Like

Any last minute apps?

Congrats, please DM me your mailing info. Again all I am looking for is a 10 day log and overall review…

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks a ton!

1 Like

Ayyy, congrats!

1 Like