YolkedⓇ FortetropinⓇ: The Ultimate Recovery Supplement

Commercial depends on the therapist you see. I can go to a walk into a deep tissue therapist who will destroy me, and I can find one who gives wasted time for their pressure. Thai Massages use different techniques for overall myofascial release. Just like anything we invest our money in it is best to do our research. Nowhere did I mention a 10 day supply, but if something is going to yield so much benefit towards the muscle recovery and with such little research or human trial to back it up people are going to make assumptions and question it until proven otherwise.

I don’t think too many people have the money (if the math above is correct) To shell out and try it.

Personally I don’t want to be destroyed. I see a specific therapist to address my issues and release as needed. I always left those deep tissue appointments either disappointed or with more inflammation than I entered with.

I definitely agree about pricing. I told the team that would be a big piece of feedback from our community and it sounds like they’re working on the sourcing/manufacturing to hopefully make it more affordable and thus available. This certainly isn’t for the gym rat who’s only concerned about preworkout and making sick gainz.

I said the 10 days supply thing based off of the actual human study using either 6.6g or 19g. So the minimal dose of 6.6g is three servings because this is 2.2g per serving, 30 servings. 10d supply. At $90.

For an extra 1.3kg lean mass gain in 12wks. At the University of Tampa.

Wilson could of got them at least double those gains using rice paper and sesame sticks.

Yeah I’ll be the first to admit I’m not a fan of Mr. Wilson.

Sorry I’m forum-ing while working on some projects so I miss some stuff

But it doesn’t have “Best” in the title so we know it can’t be as good as any BPI product.

1 Like

Geez, clear muscle managed 12 pounds extra muscle gained there, and thats just fancy HMB.

2 Likes