Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Whey - 4.25 Lbs. (Chocolate) for $19.99 at Bodybuilding.com! [EXPIRED]

whey-protein
xtreme-formulations
bodybuilding
Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Whey - 4.25 Lbs. (Chocolate) for $19.99 at Bodybuilding.com! [EXPIRED]

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Whey - 4.25 Lbs. (Chocolate) for $19.99 at Bodybuilding.com!

Comment from PricePlow

Xtreme Formulations was once known for some of the craziest-tasting proteins on the market. Compared to Ultra Peptide and Ultra Peptide 2.0, Ultra Peptide Whey was a late addition and didn’t seem to take off, but this is a pretty insane price.

Deal Criteria for Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Whey:

• Price Per Unit to get on Deals Page: $7.00 per Lb.
  • Price Per Unit to generate email blast: $6.00 per Lb.

Agree or Disagree with this deal? Leave feedback in a comment below!

Ordered 2 shipped for $50

Can’t really beat that

Never tried this brand. Anyone have a quick summary of this product?

Supposedly one of the best tasting proteins, generally topping off PP’s lists of the best-tasting proteins. Just not the cleanest label out there

I have not had the UP Whey but the UP Vanilla, Cinnamon Roll, Lemon Cream Pie and Strawberry are off the charts awesome.

Holy Chips and Salsa, Batman!

9g of Fat and 185 calories per serving.

This is not their great tasting UP2.0, this is their whey that’s just ok.

Either way that’s cheap

Too cheap to pass up. I stash it till I’m done cutting.

I have some credit and a promo… I could get this for ~$20 shipped if I want. Any reason why I shouldn’t?

Not particularly no, reputable company, just slightly higher caloric content than some prefer

Not a higher calorie content. The deal is for their whey protein not their UP 2.0 which is their blend and has plenty of fats, carbs and tasty as you will find

Gotcha, the link on the picture of the tub redirects wrong

Yeah, that was an issue for me. Which is why I assumed it had 9 grams of fat per serving.