Xtend Pro Cookie Butter - $14.99

Pickup only

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/xtend-pro-powder-805-g-cookie-butter-1-77-lb-powder/s2-1083

1 Like

Saw this. Also grabbed 4 cases of C4 for $65 total. Free shipping.

Weird - theyre doing it on Amazon too… except there is obviously the option for delivery. Haha.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JWQDVS9/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=fitdeanew-20&linkId=b1734c7459538560449fcd03c707824c&language=en_US

1 Like

Great price just wasn’t crazy about the flavor

Peanut Butter with a different name. Probably why it’s on sale, not what people were expecting

4 Likes

I beta tested a churro flavor before it was released and it was much better then the cookie butter. I wish they would of released that one. I thought the cookie butter was way too faint.

Give me chocolate or vanilla all day from xtend pro

I noticed the Xtend Pro fluid recommendations aren’t great.

I opt for 8oz per serving versus the recommended 10-12. Way more concentrated PB flavor if you do less water. With 1.5 scoops and 12oz of water, it’s a great PB flavor!

Cinnamon taste to it? That would be worth trying

1 Like

I take it you have no idea what a churro is if you are asking that question LOL

3 Likes

I do and the ones I’ve had have cinnamon on them

Then you answered your own question

That’s a funny way of saying ‘yes’

There must be something in the Water in Pittsburgh…

1 Like

A bad football team does that to a man

Says the guy who can’t ship the right products :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s the lead. I should preface my reviews with lead added. But the man has had churros. I say bill was confused cause a Steelers team doing nothing is enough to make a man crazy. But end of year Steelers in playoffs. You heard it here first

I must be crazy, i loved the taste when I tried a sample pack.

1 Like

It’s my favorite protein on the market right now.
The stevia is awesome for me.

2 Likes

I like this cookie butter flavor as well, downed 2 5# tubs

1 Like