Xtend Perfect 10 Review

Xtend Perfect 10 EAA’s

Taste:

Watermelon - The watermelon is just as good as the OG Xtend. The replica of a jolly rancher is present and the flavor lingers all the way through the aftertaste. Nutrabolt is very good at flavoring and this goes to show how well they can use this flavor throughout a series of their products and continue to nail it.

Fruit Punch – A trademark Nutrabolt flavor that runs rampant among their C4 pre-workout series. Right away the array of fruit flavors hits your taste buds, and sticks all the way through the backend. The mixture of orange, passion fruit, and papaya are bold out of the get go and don’t stop all the way through the backend.

Blue Raspberry – The flagship flavor featured in C4 and Xtend continues into the Xtend Perfect 10 product. The density from this blue raspberry flavor is great, but the kicker is the sweetness in the aftertaste. It almost reminds me of blue raspberry cotton candy with how strong the flavor lasts. I love this flavor from all the Nutrabolt products, and it is no surprise it is nailed in this EAA product.

Strawberry Dragon Fusion – This is the intriguing flavor on the Xtend Perfect10 lineup in my opinion. Xtend found a great way to pair a unique addition with a dense strawberry initial flavor. Dragon fruit is bland on its own, but the intense sweetness helps amplify this aspect. I was uncertain on how well this would mesh together, but both flavors compliment each other well to make it refreshing to sip on.

Mixability
Xtend Perfect 10 the EAA formula mixes with ease, and the powder will mix as soon as it hits the water. Just like with the original Xtend you will have no issues with clumps or particles. After a few shakes, this was totally dissolved, and there was nothing left sitting on the bottom of the shaker cup. I have never had an issue with any Xtend product as Nutrabolt is very good at Mixability for all of their formulas.

Formula:

Xtend Perfect 10 Per 1 Scoop:
5g of BCAA’s/EAA’s
~1g Leucine
~500mg Valine
~500mg Iso-Leucine
1.6g Electrolyte Blend

Xtend Perfect 10 Per 2 Scoops:
10g of BCAA’s/EAA’s
~2g Leucine
~1g Valine
~1g Iso-Leucine
3.2g Electrolyte Blend

2 Likes

Is that high for electrolytes

1 Like

Which isn’t a bad thing

1 Like

Nope, pretty standard.

2 Likes

That said, the product looks great, I’ll be purchasing some when I’m

actually

back

in the gym… :frowning:

3 Likes

Thank you…I wasn’t sure.

1 Like

Thanks for putting this together Bob! Great review on one of our newest products!

1 Like

My Pleasure

1 Like

Excellent review Bob!
Can’t wait to try these

2 Likes

Flavoring is on POINT
no surprise from Nutrabolt

1 Like

Yeah this stuff looks great… my question is did you taste test all this in one day :slight_smile: bet your hydrate and recovered AF!!

1 Like

Did you watch the video? Then you would know :slight_smile:
Next package I send you i can send you each flavor to try when ya wanna pick them up on your next CP order!

2 Likes

you know i dont watch videos… i like to read…

1 Like

Is strawberry EAA supposed to taste bitter?

I’ve heard ‘salty’ due to the electrolytes

Give the tub a good shake and try it again, sometimes those can settle.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. It also smells like rotten vegetables and I can’t accept that an Xtend product can taste that bad. Anyway, I’ll just try to get a new tub and see if there is a significant difference. Then I can come back here and let everyone know that something like this can happen (if ever).

@Francis_Cruz

Email me a picture with the Lot code on in and your shipping info.

I’ll do some research on it and send you a new one.

astevens@cellucor.com

3 Likes