Xtend Energy RTD Giveaway!

You asked for it - here it is!

Case of Xtend Energy RTD is up for grabs! Here are the rules to play!

(1). Follow Xtend on Instagram;
(2). Sign up for the Xtend email list, on Xtend’s website;
(3). Comment here with your favorite Xtend product that you have tried!

Winners chosen Wednesday before 12pm!

6 Likes

First !

Someone is going to be very happy winning these.

5 Likes

YES! I’m absolutely blown away by how good these are!

2 Likes

Let’s be honest, there’s no reason why I “should” win; it would just be cool to win. I don’t think anyone deserves to win any type of giveaway, many of us just like the opportunity to win because “Hey, who doesn’t like free stuff?”

My favorite Xtend/Scivation product is the Perform series. Love PeakO2 and you can’t even taste it in this product.

Thank you Matt

5 Likes

All credit to Chris over at Nutrabolt (and Brian for helping organize it).

I’m just the messenger!

2 Likes

Feels good to be a messenger giving away stuff doesn’t it? No shots being fired towards those bringing good news!

2 Likes

It’s tough to say that I should win, I just believe Nutrabolt overall has the best flavoring on the market so I would love to give these a try. My favorite Xtend products are Xtend Elite and Xtend Pro. I’ve already gone through two 5 LB tubs of the vanilla flavor :joy: really good stuff

3 Likes

I’m with the rest, I’m not special, so no particular reason to win. Just think these would be dope to have at my volleyball games. Help with a kick of energy and some recovery, which is exactly what I need right now. Getting my ass whooped between that and keeping my 7x a week lifting schedule.

Xtend Pink Lemonade was soooo good last summer. Mixed with ice and sipped all damn day!

2 Likes

I would love to give these a try if nothing more than just to switch up my typical white monster around 2 o’clock at work everyday. I’ve heard nothing but good things about these and would to try them firsthand. My favorite products I’ve tried are definitely either the Xtend Energy Mango BCAAs or the Xtend Pro Cookie Butter.

1 Like

Really enjoyed the flavoring on the Xtend Carbonated, but Xtend energy would be a product more up my alley. Two of my favorite products are Quake and Xtend Elite. I should win cause I actually buy the products lol

4 Likes

Bump
Awesome opportunity here

1 Like

Yah, I’m surprised this thread hasn’t exploded yet.

1 Like

Just completed all the steps and wanna chime in to say that Xtend Elite has treated me very well as an intra. Really would love to try Xtend Energy because energy drinks rule and I love trying them all lol. Quake 10.0 is also a great, smooth, long lasting energy pre. Great stuff!

2 Likes

Awesome contest obviously
Kudos to Nutrabolt

2 Likes

Done everything. Love Xtend elite and Quake. Sadly on my last tub of it. Awesome giveaway!

2 Likes

Funny story…although perhaps not funny now that I think about it. I recall years ago being in the ‘best shape of my young life’ (I feel much healthier now at 50), but I can still see my stack (Ok it was in ziploc bags) at Aria in Vegas…

Quake Pre (Was that the original Scivation Pre? I can recall the name), Xtend and Scivation Whey. Simple. Effective.

2 Likes

Quake 10.0 (Same name as the one that was discontinued) was the name

^^^^

Scivation Novem was the one before that

I’m gonna have to say Xtend Elite mainly because of the Peak02! And the sour Gummy Worm I think it is, is delicious!

Goodluck everyone!

1 Like

It was Novem…Dear God that brings me back…

Thank you @TheSolution

2 Likes

in 4 support. we need to make a trade @burntreality

2 Likes