Win some NEW Gaspari Proven Egg!

I should have tagged you in my training post, sorry about that. I have completed my move to Pittsburgh and am drinking the protein again. I only have a few servings left, so will get those reviews up in the next few days! It has been a real pleasure running this, and breaking me of my Whey only mold!

2 Likes

Glad to hear it, Proven Egg changing the game!

Dan,

Any other flavors in the works?

1 Like

We’ve had our eye on and still plan on releasing an Unflavored option which will be great for versatility.

Furthering that, no official new flavor launches set but Rich (and us) has some great ideas that would work well with the natural egg white flavoring. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cookie Dough (peanut butter cookie dough) or cherry chip cake batter

Both would be interesting if the egg flavor works with those.

3 Likes

Eggnog for the holidays

2 Likes

You need to factor in the sodium content of the eggs, so a PB flavor or something along those lines would work well for Proven Egg!

1 Like

In that case, maybe an eggs and bacon flavor would hit the spot

2 Likes

Maple bacon pancake… heavy on the bacon :bacon:

2 Likes

Eggnog for Holidays would be awesome. I’d love a Peanut Butter flavor, personally

1 Like

Wanted to get some pix for my review and just got my iPhone camera fixed today. Actually, they gave me a whole new phone since my flashlight couldn’t be easily fixed, and I have AppleCare so it was free but I digress. The important thing is, review will be up today!

1 Like

… and you killed it! 5-star quality review there. First of the three set a high standard. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So maybe I am just slow…but how do I create a log in on the Gaspari site so i can leave a review there LOL

You are not slow haha. Good question, wondering when that happened. Figuring it out now…

You have to make a purchase to leave a review. I tried to do this a few times (Proven Egg and the Bone Broth), but it would not allow me to since I did not order direct.

If you know away around this @DanielMoo or @Dougefresh93 let me know so I can drop you reviews.

Correct, inquiring about this now

Keeps competitor reps from interacting with negative feedback. Not a bad idea.

1 Like

For that purpose, very good idea. Just tricky to post legitimate reviews from those who have used the product but NOT purchased from site.

Upcoming on Gaspari Website too! Thanks again!

Edit:

Lemme know too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for getting that review up, Lawrence! Will definitely post some info regarding our website review system once I get it in, inquired with Rich & team yesterday.

1 Like