Win EVL's Stacked Protein and Z-Matrix on PricePlow!

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/contests/evl-protein-z-matrix-sept-2018

Summer is coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean your workouts should be slowing down! It’s time to maximize your workouts with the right levels of recovery… and that means protein and sleep! Enter to win EVL’s STACKED PROTEIN and their recovery product Z-MATRIX! We’ve got a couple things… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

1 Like

Been awhile since one of these, good luck folks!

I miss the consistent blog posts…they aren’t nearly as active on those anymore :slightly_frowning_face: That’s how I first got turned onto priceplow. But it’s understandable given they are growing

2 Likes

Agreed. I wonder what @Mike is up to? Haven’t heard from him in a little bit. Probably busy behind the scenes and with personal life

1 Like

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder what that man is scheming too…

1 Like

Appreciate this guys. I’m currently in a “reload” mode. I took an account of where my time was going and it was NOT in very “impactful” areas, and not where I was happy either.

So I knocked out a LOT of time by hiring some computer help. Been amazing for me so far.

We also have some new writing help, and I’ll be turning those articles into YouTube videos too.

Be prepared to see more, but it won’t always be supplement related. Pretty big podcast video rendering as we speak. May be controversial.

Long story short, I recently cut some “strings” and am planning on letting loose very soon after the Olympia.

Also, another post dropped after this contest so we’re working on it!

2 Likes

We are very much lookin. Forward to hearing what’s been going on and seeing the content that follows! You guys are definitely busting ass and we appreciate you fellas/gals!

2 Likes

Is @Mike writing a tell-all Blog?

No, although some have urged me to go on the “Hero’s Journey”, basically letting myself out there more. If I’m gonna do it, I’m gonna need some accountability and have some people join me, hence this thread idea here.

Today’s podcast interview is a step towards the intelligence I want to have on the channel (outside of our reviews). More fun to come.

1 Like