Who? Never heard of them? Random supplement(s) companies you have tried

Random thought occurred to me the other day - but as we all strive to get better and find that ‘edge’ we have I’m sure found or tried supplements from smaller or lesser known companies that aren’t considered mainstream…

I thought I’d list a few that I’ve tried:

Optimum EFX - the same supplements used by James Harrison - founded by his trainer in Arizona - not bad, but expensive for what you get.

At Large Nutrition - Men’s Health did a small write up on their Nitrean protein powder - founded by Powerlifter Chris Mason

Xendurance - Very popular, from what I understand, in the Crossfit community.

Biotest - Not sure if this counts - but liked and used a few of their supplements in the past.

I’m sure I’ve forgotten more than few.

Talk amongst yourselves

1 Like

Jacked Factory Pump Surge, pretty good stim free pre workout on Amzom

1 Like

Rise Performance
Some of the best flavoring systems out there

Evogen
Similar marketing to Myoblox, supposed to be top-shelf stuff. Personally overpriced in my opinion, but some stuff is decent. Endorsed by my favorite bodybuilder too!

Haven’t tried, but Ulisses’s BioTech USA looks pretty dope as well

1 Like

I enjoyed Pump Surge too. I signed up for JF’s product testing recently. You get to try new products coming out by paying only a few bucks for shipping. Check it out on their website. I recently got a greens powder and sleep aid supplement in the past few weeks through this. It’s not just samples either, full tubs…

2 Likes

Damn Evogen is part of this?

How is their marketing similar to myoblox? lol

1 Like

Muscleology- First Stevia sweetened protein I tried a couple years ago and it was delicious. They reformulated and it wasn’t as good last time I tried it.

1 Like

They market themselves as generally higher-end products like Myoblox tends to. Comes with the higher pricetag despite subpar products

Amazing how many supplement companies are out there.

Can’t wait for PricePlow Pre-Workout to roll out.

1 Like

A few years ago I took a gamble on a little known company’s jack3d clone, they were the only ones daring to continue using DMAA.
That was Hi-tech’s jacked up, the purest most potent supplements ever produced

3 Likes

Plot twist, it’s a 500mg prop blend headed by taurine

1 Like

Hell if @CJ helps formulate it watch out…

1 Like

ehhh @CJ doesn’t even like beta alanine

2 Likes

But the stimulants would be through the roof…Tyrone Biggums would be the first sponsored athlete

1 Like