Which stim pre to stack with Vasoblitz?

Which stim pre to stack with Vasoblitz?

Hey there!

I was wondering which stim pre or stim product to stack with Vasoblitz.

StimMax (3/4 scoop) or Chemix pre (1/2 or 3/4 scoop) are my options but if you guys have a powerful suggestion tell me!

I do not mind exotic stims with the exceptions of dmaa/dmha.

Thank you!

1 Like

Strong and only stim? Love Bloodshr3d. Get some extra Glycerol from something like BZRK perhaps. Arez Titanium is good for energy and mood. Straight caffeine pills work nicely as well.

1 Like

And between my two options which one would you choose?

Why not FullBlitz? It’s Vaso + Stims.
I stack Vaso with Sparta Kraken

2 Likes

When I ran Vasoblitz recently, I just used Focus XT or a cup of coffee. However I was taking a stim break at the time, but I tell ya you will not notice a difference in focus or strength gains using this method, which truly makes this product shine much beyond the sweet sweet PUMP!

4 Likes

Focus XT…Intrresting

1 Like

Yeah i gave it a shot and worked surprisingly well, that combo i used in the last week and half, I really liked it!

1 Like

Works very well for BrainBridge, Gamer Up, or any other nootropics/get me up based product
Full Blitz + Vaso Blitz is a great combo due to the overlapping ingredients from Vasoblitz to help you reach the dlinical doses of Citrulline, Nitrates, Betaine. Plus Rainbow candy is delicious!

2 Likes

BZRK for sure! The energy/Stamina/Endurance is solid! If you aren’t senssitive to Yohimbine or it’s family, go I AM SUPR3ME

Sadly haven’t tried either, but I’d go with Stim Max simply because you know exactly how much stims youre getting in it

srs question, y buy a stim free product if you need/want to stack it with a stim product?

1 Like

That is a great question…

i get if you have a stim, and you want to mild out the stims by 1/2 dosing it, and completing it with a stim free pre.

i did it with my primeval preworkouts (mega pre and mega black)

1 Like

That is what I do with Vaso & FullBlitz
1 scoop of each to keep the stims down, but still get the pump ingredient benefits.

1 Like

i enjoy a good stim free, with a monster, or bang.

being with Gaspari, a easy to get rtd and PlasmaJet is perfect for me most days.

1 Like

I know a lot of people enjoy the C4 Carbonated (200mg caffeine) and a stim free
moderate stim + Pump benefits from the non-stim

It really is a preference thing in the end

2 Likes

The thing is that there is not any one scoop pre with stims that has the profile of vasoblitz for pumps. I know about fullblitz but I do not think that stim profile is top notch. So that’s the deal, searching for a top notch stim or pre stim product to stack with vasoblitz.

Thank you all for you replies gentlemans!

I would not knock it until you try it.
I will let the feedback do the talking, as many on here are loving their stack, or Fullblitz alone.
There are quite a few reviewers/loggers currently taking it.

1 Like

Sunday I’ll finally get to try it out

1 Like

If you like Ghost Legend, you’re going to love FullBlitz

2 Likes