Whey protein question

SinFit (Cinnamon Swirl one)
Build Fast Formula
Nutrex - Vegan (Cinnamon Toast Crunch one), Isofit is also great
VMI Protolyte
Gaspari Proven Egg / Proven Vegan

1 Like

Ah yes. I should point out I am partial to heavy isolate proteins. Ghost is as much WPC and Casein as I can handle.

3 Likes

Are those vegan things really tasty though? I have had some that were horrible! Simply Horrible!

1 Like

Try out for yourself.
grab 2 vegan 2 whey samples
PES, BEAM, Ghost are all good vegan companies. I will also throw CORE into the mix as well.

Grab any 4 samples off the webpage (Iso, Vegan or Pre)

Link:

Coupon: BEAMPACK

1 Like

awesome!! Thanks

2 Likes

YES! I was literally in the same boat/mindset as youā€¦ the ones that I actually enjoyed (after a lot of ones I hated) were PES, Nutrex, and Proven Vegan Vegan Proteins. I got the beam pack, so more to follow when I try those!

2 Likes

Yeah I tried some vega protein and I was done after that. I will get those samples and see what Beam is like.

1 Like

Vega is awfulā€¦ Wait till you try BEAM or Nutrex or PES
Will blow ya away.

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys!. If you have any more sample offers, feel free to send em my way.

1 Like

My advise is, take @TheSolution up on his suggestions. No one whose opinions I trust more or hold in higher esteem.

4 Likes

Where do you live?

I could not be more offended. Kiddingā€¦I agree.

2 Likes

Something to keep in mind regarding vegan/plant based proteins

1 Like

Shots fired!

Tell that to people with dairy intolerance who canā€™t stomach regular whey blends. There is a time and place for everything. I know some people who canā€™t handle isolates either with a dairy intolerance. Not everyone can take the same product or else they would.

Iā€™ve found with trial and error they settle the best and cause the least amount of GI distress. I also eat plenty of whole food protein so I wonā€™t be losing sleep over using 1-2 scoops of protein a day from a vegan source if itā€™s improving my digestion and allowing me to still make progress inside the gym.

2 Likes

All Iā€™m doing is sharing information.

Do with it what you will, hence the inclusion of ā€œsomething to keep in mindā€ for those people who may get a large portion of their protein intake from a plant based powder source.

2 Likes

If someone is using a protein powder for a large portion of their intake they should reconsider their dietary habits. Thatā€™s why they are called ā€œsupplementsā€ to supplement their whole food intake. If itā€™s not the case they should reconsider a trip to the local grocery store.

3 Likes

Dude you read my mind. No offense to the plant based fans, but plant based has a lot of buzz to it, but doesnā€™t make much sense to adhere to so hardcore. I saw plant based eggs the other day. I guess it helps ease the conscious if you donā€™t like animals being harmed or used for food. But, thatā€™s odd man. Plant based eggs?

And there are other claims about veggies having more protein than meat. Plant based doesnā€™t have enough evidence for people to just call it the holy grail of protein or food.

But why do some of you guys like plant based? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed but for those who do, Iā€™m just putting the information out there for them to read. ā€œThe more you knowā€¦ā€

1 Like

Plus now thereā€™s animal free whey

1 Like