VPX Bang Birthday Cake Bash

VPX Bang Birthday Cake Bash

Taste

Birthday Cake Bash -

Just by reading the name it may raise your eyebrow. When you open a can the first aspect you notice is a huge scent of frosting. I kid you not it is like opening a fresh jar of Pillsbury Funfetti frosting filling the aroma in the air. Upon my very first sip, this tastes exactly as you would expect when you read the name on the can. You pick up vibes of a refreshing yellow cake, and in the aftertaste, your taste buds hit luscious hybrid vanilla and funfetti frosting One of VPXs strong suits is their flavoring really applies to customers of all types, this flavor being more geared towards those that love a unique, sweeter flavor. With every review, I like to go into them with an open mind. Since I am partial to a birthday cake I am going to put this up there with their other sweet flavors such as Frose Rose and Cotton Candy.

Formula

~300mg Caffeine

Bang is known as an energy drink or an afternoon pick me up. There is a reason why the formula is not something you would see as a top tier pre-workout. With a long listing blend it is hard to say how much COQ10, EAA”s, and Creatine you are truly getting. For an on the go, and affordable drink the real reason people buy it is for flavor and caffeine.

Top 10 Rankings

1. Cherry Blade Lemonade

2. Sour Heads

3. Frose Rose

4. Cotton Candy

5. Birthday Cake Bash

6. Purple Haze

7. Rainbow Unicorn

8. Bangster Berry

9. Black Cherry Vanilla

10. Purple Guava Pear

my 2 cent take on this flavor…

1. i respect how close they got this flavor to its name
  2. i dislike this flavor becuz how close they got it to its name.

i would differently say try it very well done, and really different

2 Likes

If you read the name, you know exactly what you are getting yourself into.

Exactly why I said in the video “This could be a double edge sword
People who like sweet things → Will love it
People who don’t → One and done”

I took a few into work and had people try them, a majority of them loved it (mostly sweet tooth people)

1 Like

BOOM

That’s the funny thing
People have bought and tried it and hated it

Then I ask them “do you like sweet things or birthday cake”

• No

We’ll go figure

Don’t know what kind of birthday cake you guys have been having. I personally got like a vanilla yogurt taste from this.

So I find this to be too sweet. I knew what I was getting into buying this, and while it is not undrinkable, I really do not enjoy it. Yes it does taste like a very sweet vanilla frosting which is unique, but I do not have a sweet tooth so that is likely my problem. However, my wife does have a sweet tooth and she finds them too sweet as well. Kudos to Bang for nailing the flavor and I am sure there is a niche market that will love this, just not for me. Glad I tried it though!

1 Like