Vasoblitz log(blue raspberry)

Vasoblitz log(blue raspberry)

So I will be logging vasoblitz by build fast formulas, this was given to me, and allot of other people for free in exchange for the log. As usual my logs/reviews tend to be fairly critical, so keep that in mind

The product is stimulant free containing
115 mg vitamin C
6 grams of L citruline
2.5 grams of betaine
2 grams of arginine nitrate
and 2 grams of calcium lactate

The formula is mainly centered around pumps with the standout being the 2 grams of arginine nitrate, a huge dose which I am a big fan of.
The other interesting bit is the calcium lactate which to my understanding is there to help with calcium signaling.

Overall the formula is good, its a bit simple, but it ranks fairly highly in the stimulant free category in my opinion. I did question them giving out so many in such a short time since it doesn’t seem to have anything for people to grab on to, but it seems they are banking on the accumulative effects of the nitrates, which is a unique angle.

I will be properly starting this log tomorrow.

thank you for logging!

The calcium lactate is primarily used for the Lactate salt. Lactate is a muscular and cerebral fuel source.

Bit late on the update, I am primarily going to review the flavor in this post

The flavor when I first tried it tasted like a generic blue raspberry, with cold water it actuly is much better then I first thought, it actuly taste like something that could be a soda if it was a bit sweeter and carbonated.

The texture is pretty good as well, it mixes well and only has a very minor grit to it, overall I would rate it as great for a preworkout, decent for a soda.

I have been fasting over the past few days so I don’t want to review the pump until I can go all out and have the carbs. In terms of endurance its been pretty good I can get though a few miles of walking, or mowing the lawn fairly easily, so my opinion on it is so far pretty good.