Total war / redcon1

I just ran across a buy 1 get 1 deal from A1 Supplements on Total War for those who want to try this. You will not be disappointed and if you are I’ll buy it from you.lol

3 Likes

‘Tis the season of giving

What flavor you digging @rye??

Glad you enjoy!

Nice! That’s what I like about A1 Supps, they have a lot of buy 1 get 1. I have never tried Total War but this might be a good reason to try it.

Total War is really interesting to me, it’s incredibly hit-or-miss. Either it works, and I feel great and crush it, or it “doesn’t” and it doesn’t feel like anything at all except a bit of caffeine. I’ve had other people say the same thing. I wonder if it has to do with what we’ve recently learned about “DMHA.”

1 Like

Same here Caribou. This summer I bought it and felt great and had some of the best workouts. Got another tub a couple weeks ago and it doesn’t feel the same, definitely not as strong. It’s also very clumpy/hard to scoop out without digging at it.

I liked Total War but i would like to see them verify what’s in it. I’m in the same boat as you fellas. Its pretty similar to what I experienced with the new Superpump 250+DMAA. The “feel” seemed off

This was one of Bodybuilding’s many huge mistakes - killing BOGOs on important product categories (I forgot I blogged about this!).

Like it or not, users love BOGOs… and while the “pantry loading” was a problem, BBcom was simply no longer strong enough to dictate the rules and get the industry to bend around them. It was revenue they once had that A1 ate up.

Now A1 often dominates our BOGO page, and they can thank Bodybuilding’s over-estimation of their power for much of that.

This post is offtopic so if anyone wants to discuss this, I’ll move it to the appropriate spot

Yeah, they used to do that a lot.