Tip Of The Week

My tip of the week is to get you a tub of Nutrex Iso Fit protein. Get vanilla bean ice cream flavor. This stuff is hands down the best vanilla I have ever tried. I think I am addicted to it. I have 3 tubs of it now. I don’t want to run out. For me, its one of my favorite flavors compared to all flavors of any protein. It’s that good. If you haven’t tried it, do yourself a favor and get some. You will not be disappointed.

3 Likes

High praise from someone so picky about flavor

1 Like

Yeah I know but its that good. It’s creamy and very, very tasty. With it being an isolate is even more amazing.

2 Likes

More than happy to give it a shot / the mobile site for Nutrex isn’t working right now

Since you named it tip of the week, I will be expected weekly tips

6 Likes

You got it!

2 Likes

Well I’m about to order based on your first tip so you are 1 for 1

2 Likes

Trust me. You will not be disappointed. Hands down the best vanilla.

1 Like

Have you ordered the vanilla protein yet ?

Hello @Brawn it should be here this week. I will absolutely let you know my thoughts.

I appreciate that. I wouldn’t steer anyone wrong on a great tasting, great quality protein. This stuff is legit!

1 Like

Received it today…really sweet, but really good.

1 Like

I told you. It is the best. It’s amazing how one company can make such quality proteins that actually taste good and like what they say they are and other companies can’t come close to making something that tastes decent.
I am glad you liked it though.

1 Like