Tell SNS/CEL what you would like to see next 2021 edition

This is copied from @SNSSteve.

I hope that everyone’s new year is off to a great start.

We had a thread last year that produced a lot of great suggestions for products that people would like to see from us.
Although initially delayed by the Covid situation, many of the ideas from that thread are now on their way and in various stages of production.

The 2020 version of this thread is still going strong with multiple ideas being discussed. I want to keep that going and this new thread is by no means meant to take away from that one at all.

I have just had some people message me & ask if there would be a 2021 version of the thread so that they could throw out ideas (without feeling like they had to go thru the long 2020 one). So for this thread, it doesn’t matter if the idea was mentioned in the 2020 one, we still want to hear it :slight_smile:

I look forward to hearing any ideas that people would like to see from SNS and Competitive Edge Labs in 2021.

Feel free to suggest single ingredient and/or combination ideas.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone’s ideas.

1 Like

Something else to let everyone know - we will be releasing a new product each week for the first 12 weeks of 2021 (including updated versions of some existing products).

And hey, if you all give us enough good ideas, maybe we can keep that going past 12 weeks

3 Likes