Syner-Vol opinions

They have some wacky formulas, they managed to beat out Oympus labs for most grains of paradise in a product.

Their products are one of the few that actuly compete well in the 2$+ range.

2 Likes

Wait till you See Intra-Vol his intra-workout has some very high doses

1 Like

“Working on the mass gainer?”
“O no this is the intra”

This label kinda scares me. And not just the Grains of Paradise but also that Forskolin dose. Gonna have to try it.

1 Like

It’s the closest I’ve seen to a like, actually efficacious dose in a fatburner. I like that label.

1 Like

Yeah question is if your gut can handle it on top of the spice. If so, it could even up some testosterone?!

1 Like

I’ve had a dose like that as well, i found tums help, make sure you also get fiber.

1 Like

Intriguing… I could run that at just 2 caps and get a mega dose of paradoxine- anyone got a link? Google search turned up totally different brands

1 Like

I’ve never had issues with fat burners, but Lobliner’s Drop Factor jacked up my stomach. Don’t even remember the label, but it had way too much cayenne pepper for my liking.

Thanks @Dougefresh93 - good point. Deleted!

1 Like

Have you used a high Forskolin fat-burner before?

I have not. Never really toyed with fat burners. At most, I’ll use GBB L-Carnitine products with some thermo ingredients.

Ok, I was referring to mike comment on the forskolin dose scaring him.

Here it is!

2 Likes

I recieved my Syner Vol 4 days ago. Will be starting it in a few days (A couple of M2 pre remaining). The label of Syner Vol does not stop to surprise me in a good way.

Okay now that’s dope as hell

1 Like

You’re gonna love it!

1 Like

Would someone explain what are pepforms? I noticed the label has 3 different pepforms.

Thanks!

1 Like

The next three ingredients are 8g of PepForm BCAA Peptides, Citrulline Peptides, and A-Fatigue Fighter Peptides.

A proprietary process that binds amino acids to BCAA peptides makes the PepForm Peptide Matrix. BCAA peptides are isolated from sweet whey by using advanced fractionation and separation technologies.

The A-Fatigue Fighter Peptides are high in LNAA’s, which manage serotonin levels to forestall fatigue. The BCAA Peptides unique technology results in 50% BCAA content in 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. Lastly, the Citrulline Peptides help improve performance and endurance by preventing lactic acid build up.

1 Like

It means you pay more for no legitimate reason

2 Likes