Supplements with Peak O2, Lion's Mane, etc

My knowledge is limited; so forgive me. I’ve seen more and more supplements coming out with Peak O2 and other mushroom extracts lately. I kind of just wanted to get other’s input on some of these they’ve used and they’re thoughts on them. I have some PrimaForce Peak O2 and have used Xtend. Anyone have anything they like to add that would be useful to me and anyone else interested in these types of products? Thanks

2 Likes

I’ve been a big fan of it, usually get it from Xtend Perform/Elite/Quake but have purchased it solo with PrimaForce as well. The biggest effect I notice is being much less winded after intense running or in the gym on short break supersets.

1 Like

Others can speak to this more scientifically but Peak02 contains Lions Mane. The goal of Peak02 is to increase your workout or exercise capacity. But it is something that you should be taking every day. Lions Man is a Nootropic that is included in supplements to increase focus.

1 Like
2 Likes

Xtend Elite is my favorite Peak O2 supplement. As you know, PrimaForce Peak O2 tastes pretty bad (I’m using it now, since I have no Xtend Elite).

I think using it as a stand alone is a food cheap option, compared to buying a product like Elite, Peak Physicor, etc… unless of course you also want a BCAA product, pre workout, etc…

Physicor is stupid. Just buy NOW Fenugreek and PrimaForce Peak O2. Throw in 500mg of KSM-66, maybe some Epicatechin and betaine and you’ve got a great product!

1 Like