Supplement Manufacturer ABH Pharma INDICTED After Years of FDA Violations

That he has the Company. It was a Norvaline joke…

4 Likes

The issue with this list is that so many brands are thrown on there for no good reason.

One brand that I reached out to is literally #1 on Labdoor for one of their protein powders. They literally bought CLA from ABH around 2013-2014 and due to the color being off simply trashed the product and never sold it. They’re still on the list unfortunately :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I thought MyProtein was #1 for everything on LabDoor… haha. And FitnessDealNews…

3 Likes

#1 for Isolate is Muscle Feast

Are you saying Muscle feast is gross?

Their ranks are gross

Fuck Labdoor

They’re almost as much of sell-outs as you guys @Clipper83

3 Likes

Hahaha

1 Like

I learn something new every day :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

But but but…they’re backed by our future President Mark Cuban…

I mean, every review company has to do “some” paid content… but to have MyProtein ranked as #1 protein? Shaking my head…

It’s more about the weighting system of their rankings, which (unless it’s changed) weighted value above the testing

FitnessDealNews? Because their ranking list is “best tasting.”

Not gonna lie, that frosted cupcake from PEScience is really good… :sunglasses::man_shrugging:t2:

They also have BPI’s whey concentrate ranked in the top 10. WTF.

1 Like

To be fair, taste is subjective :man_shrugging:, I’ve never had MyProtein… Still could just be SEO placement however.

Ive learned that no matter what you do, you can’t win with Awards and Ranking lists as it is lol

Once you try it, you’ll understand.

1 Like

Really good Facebook thread from @Mark_Glazier:

DILIGENCE vs. NEGLIGENCE

It was the responsibility of all 859 brand owners to do due diligence and insure that ABH was manufacturing compliant to CFR 111 CGMP standards prior to engaging their services.

Many won’t like hearing that, but brands ultimately do have to be held accountable for making sure products are manufactured with legal compliance, even if they’re not the manufacturer.

Also hearing about even nastier stuff behind the scenes. Lots of theories flying around, we’ll see how it all shakes up

3 Likes