Sunflower Seed Butter Chocolate Chip Outright Bar

Chocolate Chip Sunflower Seed Butter Outright Bar

https://youtu.be/GNoNNfhLBQQ

Taste

Chocolate Chip Sunflower Butter –. Sunflower butter has a very unique taste that differs from the almond butter and peanut butter bars. This base has a mild sun butter palate, a creamy aftertaste that provides a softer mouthfeel from the other two bars on the outright lineup. Due to the texture of the bar being softer this helps the dense chocolate chips stand out. The chocolate chips as you have seen in the peanut butter and almond butter bars are bold in flavor and pack a punch. This bar provides a different experience to the casual outright bar buyer. With this bar being dairy free and nut free it still is as good as all the others offered on the lineup.

Texture:

The texture of the bars correlates with a fresh cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. Just like the original outright bars, these are incredibly soft. You can eat them right out of the package with ease. I don’t know if it is because of the sunflower butter but the nut-free and dairy-free bars are the softest of the bunch. I am very pleased with how easy these are to pick up and eat.

Macros:

Calories – 300

Fat – 16g

Carbs – 21g

Protein – 17g

Ingredients:

Sunflower Seed Butter

Maple Syrup

Pea Protein, Brown Rice Protein

Dark Chocolate Chips

Cocoa & Natural Flavorings

Rankings

1.         Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter

2.         Almond Butter Chocolate Chip

3.         Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter

4.         Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin

5.         Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp

6.         Sunflower Butter Chocolate Chip

7.         Peanut Butter Toffee

8.         S’mores Peanut Butter

9.         Peanut Butter Butterscotch

10.      Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter

11.      Peanut Butter Banana Walnut

12.      White Chocolate Raspberry

13.      Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
1 Like

“Vegan free”

No vegans up in here!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Just tried these, and I was really impressed.

You definitely get a burst of the sunflower seed butter that’s unlike any other Outright Bar (or anything, for that matter).

After that settles in, though, the rich and complex flavors — sunflower seed butter, dark chocolate, maple, etc — all mix together perfectly.

The texture is certainly earthier than other Outright Bars — but I find that enjoyable in its own way, and It further differentiates the bar from others in the lineup.

Certified keeper for anyone who has an expansive Outright Bar rotation. :+1:

1 Like