Summer C4 Energy Giveaway

Appreciate it! This is actually my second one. Bought one summer of 2020 that a drunk driver totaled a year later. After a lot of back and forth, finally got the settlement another year later. It was well worth the wait I’ll say

2 Likes

@rodefeeh tuff to beat summer days in the lake!

1 Like

My highlights have been the water park/ beaches with the little guy this summer.

Still to come is our yearly trip up north for a few days where we spend time with the extended family.

2 Likes

Favorite thing so far was a cruise for my honeymoon last month! Still have some lbs I’d like to shed before winter comes

2 Likes

One more day to enter, winner tomorrow!

2 Likes

Gotta be honest, summer doesn’t really change anything for me. Since the weather here in California is pretty much the same year round (one of the few benefits), I don’t normally put things off to a certain season. Don’t have kids so school being out makes no difference.

The one thing that has changed for the positive this year is with the 'VID dropping off, many of the golf tournaments that I participate in are coming back & I get to see people again whom I haven’t for two to three years now.

2 Likes

Winner: @rodefeeh

Email me with flavor choice and shipping info: astevens@cellucor.com

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks so much!

I have had Frozen Bombsicle before and really liked it. What is everyone’s favorites out of these 4.

Twisted Limeade
Artic Snowcone
Cherry Limeade
Sour Batch Bros

2 Likes

From those I would go
Twisted Limeade
Cherry Limeade
Bros
Snow cone

2 Likes

My preference would be:

Cherry
Sour
Twisted
Snowcone

2 Likes
  1. Snow cone
  2. Limeade
  3. Sour Patch
  4. Cherry Limeade
2 Likes

Cherry limeade
Twisted
Bros
Snocone

2 Likes

Email sent. Thanks for the recommendations. I’m going to try Twisted Limeade.

@rodefeeh could you try the email again I hadn’t received one, or DM here. thanks!

@stad0203 Did you receive my email as well?

The email was stuck in my Outbox, weird. Email and DM sent now :slight_smile:

Got you both, thanks guys!

1 Like

Got the goods. Thanks. Going to down one tomorrow!

2 Likes

Nice! Let us know your thoughts!

Here ya go

C4 Energy On the Go - Twisted Limeade review - Supplements / Supplement Reviews - PricePlow Forum

2 Likes