Suggest me a fat burner that will suppress my appetite

You’re completely right. I do know this. My 2019 plan is to intermittent fast and to let a burner supplement do what Burners actually do- and in this case I mean, suppress my hunger, rev my body temp up, help my mood and focus.

The notion of magic pills is a myth. But appetite suppression helps a lot. I tried hydroxy and didn’t even have time to workout due to schedule change, and I still lost weight. So combining something like that with 3-4 days of lifting and some cardio would be… who knows.

Again, the sub questions goes out to everyone reading. Lipodrene elite and hydroxy elite- anyone use the dmha versions extensively that could chime in with experience testimony?

They’re both around my price range, but I’m confused if they’re even worth it without DMAA.

I have not used either but radiate does fall into the price range with code “CPBOB” which will take $10 off the total

Yohimbine is hit or miss start low at 2.5mg upon waking and work up to .02mg/kg and assess your tolerance. Some will get cold sweats and shivers and increased heart rate as negative sides you will have to roll the dice on that one. But it’s best used in a fasted state and in conjunction with caffeine

I personally do not use a bunch of burners or thermos but I enjoy radiate due to the massive amount of nootropics involved to provide very long lasting energy and appetite suppression.

But again as you know results will vary from person to person

1 Like

If you are on a budget just stick to an EC Stack honestly.
I personally have not found anything better for appetite suppression.

What is EC stack?

Ephedrine and Caffeine.
Easiest method is pick up some Bronkaid and some caffeine pills.

If you are on a budget just stick to an EC Stack honestly.
I personally have not found anything better for appetite suppression.

winner, winner chicken dinner.

EC stack, is best imo

1 Like

Isn’t ephedrine banned?

Pharmacy’s my man. All you do is go in, ask for bronckaid or Primatene (my preferred) and show ID. It’s monitored so you can only buy so many boxes a year.

1 Like

Target or Walmart at the pharmacy Counter, like nappy said

1 Like

I had a good experience with this product: https://www.amazon.com/Thermogenic-Vitalize-Supplements-Extreme-Thermogenesis/dp/B07HNBXPM7/ref=pd_ybh_a_8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9P6W9TJMCNDHB6CB9VHP

%5D

The OG Radiate killed my appetite. I haven’t tried Radiate+ but reviews seem to be just as good.

1 Like

Radiate+ >>>>>> Radiate OG

1 Like

When we gonna get some samples over here?:wink:

2 Likes

I 2nd this statement!

2 Likes

For real, I bought the caps before you guys released the powdered form. Hate taking pills

We want samples, clap clap clapclapclap
:muscle::relieved::muscle:

3 Likes

sample hoes… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You too, where are our damn protein samples lol.

3 Likes

I recommend that Thermakor by Nutrex is a best fat burner that you should have tried.

POST OF THE YEAR