Start of Fall C4 Giveaway

C4 Giveaway!!

What is the best fitness advice you could give someone in these 3 senerios:

1. Brand new to the fitness world
  2. Thinks they know it all
  3. “can’t loose weight”

Winner picked at the end of the week for a C4 of their choice!!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

2 Likes

Best of luck everyone!

1 Like

brand new to the fitness world

Pick something fun and stick with it. Any program at all works for beginners, but dicking around and program hopping every 3 weeks will lead to spinning your wheels. Don’t suffer a program you hate, just find one you enjoy and grind away for at least 4 months.

thinks they know it all

Is what they’re doing working? Are they getting gains? Getting stronger? Leaner? Thicker? Ripped jacked solid striated dry hard and tight? If so, fuck dude, for all i care they do know it all, keep up with what you’re doing. If not, obviously they don’t know as much as they think.

Just can’t lose weight

My #1 advice for normies trying to drop weight is to make the smallest changes possible to still get results. Too many people do a full diet overhaul, throw out everything in their pantry, stock their house with only rice, chicken, and veggies. That isn’t sustainable for Janet, Mother Of Two, Who Works A 45-Hour/Week Job And Previously Got Chipotle For Lunch 4 Days Per Week. She’ll stick with that for 18 days and then have a meltdown and decide that diets just don’t work for her.

Instead, if she isn’t actively GAINING weight, i.e., she’s intuitively eating at basically maintenance, cutting out just one Chipotle visit per week WILL result in weight loss. If someone at maintenance drinks 2 sodas per day, switching to a zero-calorie alternative WILL result in weight loss. If someone eats a whole frozen pizza every night, eating just 3/4 of it WILL result in weight loss. These are incredibly simple, easy, sustainable changes. That weight lost won’t be MUCH, maybe 2-5 pounds, but then they can make another incredibly easy change like that and lose more.

5 Likes

Love the time you took to come up with that
What a detailed response

4 Likes

Sure…stay off of social media and away from influencers. Find people with real world experience and experiment a little with what works for you - and then stick to it…stop program jumping. Commit to it, and don’t get discouraged.

2 Likes

I type fast, it didn’t take long, but thank you! :relieved:

1 Like

Great advice, deleted instagram a couple months back and couldn’t be happier.

1 Like

To all 3 of them - Hey, how about work on this together and learn from each other?

1 Like
  1. Brand new to the fitness world - Don’t be afraid to pick up some free weights at the gym or afraid to try new exercises if you are worried that you can’t lift as much weight as others at the gym. Everyone at the gym is just trying to improve themselves, physically and mentally, and I personally enjoy seeing “newbies” at the gym just trying to get better each day.
  2. Thinks they know it all - This reminds me of the common phrase, “The less you know, the more you think you know.” There is always more to learn and can only help you grow in and out of the gym by always expanding your knowledge base. Unless you work at PricePlow, you probably have a lot more to learn in all aspects of it fitness haha.
  3. “can’t lose weight” - Lift heavy weights and don’t focus on hours of cardio. Also, try tracking your calories/macros for a week or two to get a good baseline if you are actually in a caloric deficit. We often underestimate how many calories we are mindlessly consuming.
3 Likes

Winner tomorrow

3 Likes
  1. Brand new to the fitness world
    Be dedicated and consistent every day, it doesn’t happen overnight!

2. Thinks they know it all
    There is always more to learn

3. “can’t loose weight”
    Calculate your TDEE, make sure you are eating in a caloric deficit. Increase intensity of your workouts, maybe add in some HIIT cardio and continue weight training

1 Like

Winner: @Caribou

Email me your C4 choice and shipping info: astevens@cellucor.com

4 Likes

Congratulations @Caribou

5 Likes