Sparta Nutrition Spartan Whey sold out (virtually everywhere)

I warn all my customers before they buy it that love blueberry stuff. Only a select few have enjoyed a 5lb purchase of it. I always try to tell them roll with CnC if going Sparta 5lb its the better buy for the flavor IMO

1 Like

Thank you Matt - I was looking for the cereal flavors.

Thank you Bob…I’ll watch this.

1 Like

You can always shoot me an email with questions my man
Always here to help!

Stay away from jacked apples. It’s terrible. Still have an unopened tub of it I will never use…LOL

1 Like

Correct
This is why people always ask me why i have never reviewed the favor
its horrendous.

2 Likes

Good call on that…LOL Have you tried the gummy bears flavor Kraken ? I really like the cola flavor.

Yes very good just like the gum drop flavors in their BCAA fantastic

1 Like

Nice. Gummy Bears was my 2nd flavor I got on the Buy 1, Get 1 deal.

I didn’t mind the Apples jacks at all. Just went into it knowing it most likely wouldn’t taste like the actual thing lmao

Spartan Whey is A1 Supps Deal of the Day, so a 5lb tub for $40 if you’re interested

2 Likes

They suck now

1 Like

What happened?

The reformulated their flavors and were extremely shady about it.

But now they have partnered with the most famous :peach: of Instagram, so it’s all good…

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sparta-nutrition-announces-collaboration-with-jen-selter-300864138.html

Are the flavors actually bad now or did they just remove the chunks?

Cnc Chunks were removed in 2017. They never mentioned it, and when we asked their social media about it they were clueless. We had a thread on here about it where their CS was talking us in circles because they did not know the product was reformulated (Chunks removed) and now its all fine powder for all flavors. @Matt_Towson had a review and a few others with the OG CNC and Chunks.

I will say this though
Their Cinna Crunch and PB Cups are still phenomenal, and I really like Krispy Krunch and Loopy Furits (now called Fruity Cereal) . I have not tried the LE Marshmallow Cereal. Its hard to justify $45 for a 2lb only direct from their site.

1 Like

They only 5lb flavor worth purchasing imo was the CNC. They changed that formula and it’s definitely not as good. There’s other people here who started threads about how they were disappointed since most people on here have rave reviews for the OG formula

@Devin_Foley guess they needed to cheap out on the formula to afford Jen

2 Likes

I havent had the reformulate “no cookie chunks” version. I don’t want to - because it will taint what was otherwise the best tub of CnC flavored protein I ever had.

I agree with @TheSolution they do have some good flavors of Protein. And the Kraken Bombsicle was really good as well. Partnering with the Instagram model can only help them in this day and age.

1 Like