SNS Thanksgiving - Save the Turkey, Eat the Carbs Giveaway

https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions/posts/10156765309194105?comment_id=10156767507034105&notif_id=1542643111830278&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

Notice this year how you are seeing Christmas stuff out earlier than ever?
It’s the Turkeys conspiring to make us skip over Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas bc they don’t want to be eaten !

In honor of Thanksgiving and in an effort to encourage everyone to fill up on carbs instead of turkey, SNS is giving away a free bottle of GlycoPhase to a random number of winners.

For anyone that doesn’t know, GlycoPhase is a cutting edge GDA (Glucose Disposal Agent) designed to help support blood sugar management and help promote fat loss, lean muscle gains, and long lasting muscle fullness and pumps. For complete information:
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/glycophase/

On a serious note, Thanksgiving is a day we celebrate all that we are thankful for and most people’s Thanksgivings are loaded with carbs. GlycoPhase is designed to help make your carbs work for you, not against you.

To be eligible to win, all you have to do is post what you are most thankful for in this thread. For double the chances at winning, go to our Facebook page and post in and share the promotional post on this on there as well. Redirecting...

(We cannot confirm or deny that the Turkeys have conspired and may be forcing us to offer this giveaway). !:blush:

3 Likes

Sweet I’ve been wanting to try a full GDA for a while now

I am going to go with my significant other who I’ve been dating for the past few years. She is very sweet/caring, its nice to come home and have someone that you can talk to for a few hours. She also drew my profile picture and its cute how proud she is of it. She is going to be visiting me for two weeks next month which we are both rather excited about.

Thanks obama

2 Likes

Thankful for the obvious things. Family, girlfriend, and my beast of a dog. Also thankful for just generally enjoying the life I live. :smiley:

1 Like

(If open to reps, if not just support) I am thankful for many things this Thanksgiving. For one, just being able to work out and live healthily which I try to never take for granted since there are many individuals that aren’t able to do the same and have serious health issues, unfortunately.

Secondly, I’m thankful for being able to spend time with my significant other especially since this will be the first Thanksgiving away from the family. Hope everyone has a great holiday and spend time with loved ones.

1 Like

I’m thankful for this Message Board and that SNS sells Vaso6

3 Likes

I’d say I’m thankful for such a strong supporting group of friends that I have who have encouraged and helped me through the craziness that was my early fitness journey. Nothing like a bench press competition with your buddies to help push yourself to new heights, and have some fun while you’re at it.

I’ve been looking into GDA’s since they were recommended on another thread to me, so this would be a great time to try them!

1 Like

I am thankful for a lot of things. But at this point in time, I am thankful for having insurance to help cover the cost of my rotator cuff surgery next month. Along with that, thankful that I have one of , if not the best shoulder surgeons in the state. Plus I would like to mention so thankful for my dog. She keeps me company and will be a big help during my recovery.

1 Like

That dog is great!

2 Likes

Huge fan of the OG Glycophase, can only imagine what the reformulated version will bring to the feastery that happens now thru new years, lol.
Incredibly thankful and blessed to be married to a wonderful and supportive woman, have 4 wonderful, healthy kids, a well paying job, running vehicles, food in my fridge, clothes on my back and a roof over my head.

1 Like

I’ve never used GDAs before so would love a chance to try these out and see how legit they are!

I’m thankful for my health, friends, family, and the opportunity to step into the gym every day to better myself, both physically and mentally. I’m also thankful for those that support me and share that same passion I have.

1 Like

Just recently started researching GDAs to add to my stack and would love to implement it during the holiday as I try to grow for the IPE Pro stage next year! I am thankful for being surrounded by like minded people who keep me motivated to hit my goals. Whether its family, friends, people on Instagram, or the community on here, there is no shortage of people out there motivating me to keep getting better. Also thankful that you are doing this giveaway! Looking forward to seeing the winners!

1 Like

I’m thankful for my family and friends and my health and I wish you all in the forum a happy thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas and happy new year too :blush:

1 Like

Thank you sir!

2 Likes

For double the chances at winning, go to our Facebook page and post and share the promotional post.

Redirecting...

1 Like

Among the many things I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving, I’m most thankful for my two sweet “kids”. Although they don’t see each other as often as I’d like, when they’re together they act more like best friends than brother and sister, despite their age difference. Brayden is one of the few other males who can take her from me without her fussing and when he surprised me with a Dunkin Donuts coffee this morning that is exactly what he did so I could get breakfast started. Love you two! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions/

Boss will be drawing winners tomorrow.

Posting on FB will double your chance to win. If you posted on FB thread, just reply “Done” here.

2 Likes

Picked up glycophase, will be doing readings. Let’s see if it works

1 Like

WINNERS!!!

PM me your mailing address. I wanted to thank everyone for participating. I really hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are going to be doing another GlycoPhase giveaway soon focused on Christmas.

I wanted to ask if any of the people that posted here and entered the giveaway would be willing to post a log/review on here as well as on Facebook &/or Instagram if selected for a bottle?

I’m asking because we are trying to be more active on social media so reviews would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

I’d be happy to do a review. I will do one here and do one on Instagram after I run the product a couple weeks.

Yeah I’d run a log here. Like to see how it affects vascularity and muscle fullness