SNS GlycoPhase Log - First GDA

Not a whole lot of new things happening here, which is not a bad thing at all.

Still getting nasty pumps in the gym, and the fullness effect is real. My muscles all over feel tight and full like they’re constantly ready to go after I dose GlycoPhase. For example, I took GP around 7am this morning. It’s now 10:30am and the tightness and fullness is real without training this morning.

Honestly I haven’t weighed myself in a bit. I feel like I’m still hovering around 200lbs though. The mirror tells me I’m looking a tiny bit leaner, but that could be my brain just hoping so lol. I’ll pay better attention to that tomorrow morning since I don’t always check what the mirror is showing. I’ll also double check my weight then to see if that changed in either direction.

1 Like

Update!

My weight is 196.6 as of this morning, and I’m kind of shocked. My macros have been lower lately, purposely, but I did hit a wall at 200lbs right before Christmas. Right before Christmas is also when I started taking GlycoPhase. Coincidence? We’ll see. I’ll weigh in again tomorrow morning to see if today was a fluke because we all know how scales are. It’s interesting that I’m 196 because I’m not feeling the least bit smaller, nor are my lifts going down at all. I’m actually feeling better than I have in a while at the gym.

Another reason why I’m shocked is because my fiance literally just told me two days ago while we were at the gym that I’m looking “way bigger than usual, and especially bigger than when we first started dating (9 years ago)” lol. I don’t know what’s going on, but i’ll roll with it!!

2 Likes

Anabolic fruit cake

You train with a pre-workout shortly after your Glycophase dose
Do you think that could be a huge factor in why you get great pumps?
If you eliminated a variable (pre-workout with pump agents), do you think you would still get those great pumps off the GDA alone!?

Wut lol.

That’s right I do!

I do feel GlycoPhase is providing a fuller/harder pump than with a preworkout supplement alone and my vascularity is also increased. I will probably try GP as a standalone to see what happens. Maybe GP + 200mg caffeine since I have some 200mg tabs and NEED caffeine for 6am workouts lol.

Have you taken just the GDA and no pre-workout prior to training to back that statement or is that just what your inclination is? I would be eager to see you train without a pre and how much of a pump you get with just the GDA and the pre-workout meal. This way you could compare and see how much of a factor all the pump agents play towards the pump from your pre-workouts.

1 Like

If he usually takes the preworkout prior to using the GDA, wouldn’t removing the PWO be a breach of keeping variables constant?

When he takes Re1gn for example:
5 G L-Citrulline
Vaso 6
Agmatine

These are all key things that can illicit a huge pump

There are a few other logs that are getting not much pump from using Glycophase. So when you combine something that has a lot of pump inducing ingredients from a pre-workout it will be hard to disctate how much is the PRE and how much is the GDA

Comparing just using the GDA solo and GDA + Pre would give more feedback as to how much pump the product truly gives in its own in a controlled environment.

1 Like

For logging sake, although it strays from my norm, I will try GlycoPhase without a pre. I already decided on a plan last night. I’m going to skip breakfast, take 2 tabs of GlycoPhase + a 200mg caffeine tab pre, and use Gaspari SizeOn as an intra. Does that appease the masses?

Anyway, for another quick update - apparently I’m withering away. As I said yesterday, I weighed in at 196.6, and wanted to weigh myself again today to see if it was some sort of fluke. I weighed in this morning, same exact way (upon waking, no eating or drinking), and saw 195.6. Dafuq. Seriously, before Christmas, I was hanging around 200, maybe high 199. Two weeks later I’m down 5lbs AND I’ve been back to skipping cardio (oops!).

My carbs are now around .9g/lb, so I’m guessing I’m in a fairly deep deficit with my fat being around .4g/lb, protein at 1g/lb. I usually maintain decently when fat and protein are where they’re at and carbs are 1.25-1.5g/lb and start gaining around 1.75-2g/lb. With that being said, obviously I’m in a deficit - just losing faster than I thought I would after stalling hard prior to Christmas.

No worry as this is all planned due to other upcoming plans. My next log I may or may not put on this forum… Not sure if it’s appropriate or if anyone cares lol. It will be on the AM forum though at the least.

Why would you drop the meal and take glycophase? It would be optimal to take a GDA before a carb laced meal (especially pre-workout).

Training on an empty would also cause you to lose some aspects that play a role to pump that have been “Consistent” the entire so far → Carbs & Sodium. So you may see a major difference to fasted training and fed training.

We both know Sodium, Water, and Carbs are huge aspects that can illicit a pump and be a thriving factor for improving that during training.

I personally would like to see (if gauging a pump) this way you can decide how much of a difference or factor the GDA is towards that aspect

GDA + Meal —> Pump(gauge for 7-10 days)
GDA + Meal + use the same Pre —> Pump (gauge for a 7-10)

this allows you to get a first hand feel on the difference it makes with or without a pre-workout AND how much Glycophase on its own can be attributed to a pump.

When you throw multiple things together its hard to decipher how much does X or Y. The same can be said with people who log multiple products or a stack at a given tmie. You are playing the guessing game on how much each product is pulling towards the final verdict.

Eliminating any external or inconsistent factors can help pinpoint just how detailed or accurate something is in a "Controlled’ Environment. Again that is just my outlook on it you can do anything as you please, but I also saw other members bring this up on AM as well.

For goodness sakes, don’t cut out the carbs preworkout.

2 Likes

OY my brain hurts lol.

I was only going to kill my typical preworkout meal, use 2 caps GlycoPhase, AND use SizeOn as a pre meal/intra carb. I’d still have carbs as there’s plenty in SizeOn.

Sorry but there’s 0 way i’ll be eliminating a pre-workout for a week lol. That’s just impossible when I train at 5:30-6am, and work 8am-5:30pm (as i’m sure many others do!!). I need that early morning stim bomb or I’d be a zombie.

Not closing the log, but let’s just sum it up this way.

Thoughts so far:

• Way less bloat, if any ever
  • Appetite is up
  • Pump feels tighter/fuller
  • Pump lasts basically all day
  • Vascularity appears more prominent (not by a mile, but a bit)
  • Fiance says I look fuller

To me, are my personal thoughts evidence GlycoPhase is having an effect? Yes.

From an average consumer standpoint, are these obvious enough effects? I’d say so.

1 Like

As long as you can say that your pumps/vascularity are better than before (with PWO), not just “good”, even while using the PWO, then it’s a fair indication of the product’s effects. I’ve had very similar results as well, so glad to hear it seems to be consistent with others

1 Like

I hear ya on the morning stim bomb, I’m there with you!

2 Likes

Amen, I AM SUPREM3 for the win :grimacing:. Pumps, focus, energy, walking into work like I just bought the place :joy:

2 Likes

Lately it’s been C&P Ferox Amped (DMHA version) and Nutrex Outrage…and that’s why I’m taking a stim break right now :grin:

1 Like

For sure. Like I still have a pump from this morning as we speak (~5 hours later). It may not be a true “in the gym” pump, but I feel fuller and tight. It’s hard to explain, but I haven’t felt this way since using DMZ last year. It’s a similar feeling, but nothing like the DMZ fullness…for obvious reasons lol.

Gotta have it. Just gotta lol.

My fiance recently started coming to the gym with me in the morning since her shift changed, and she’s also loving work in the morning while stimmed up a bit on either C4 Ultimate or Outlift Concentrate (she loves that stuff). Now she also knows our feels!

Wish I could get my wife to try some of the stuff I take. She won’t even take a f$cking caffeine pill. Several years ago, I got her to take a joint supplement and some fish oil. It actually helped her knees, but she has a sensitive stomach and it messed with her. Ever since then, she won’t touch a “supplement”. I take that back, she’ll have a smoothie made with protein powder if I’m making one.

2 Likes

Ha, I hear ya! My girl was originally pretty annoying about taking stuff, but now I’ll just hand her some liquid or pills and she’ll shrug, drink or swallow it (incoming comment from Bill), and proceed to hit the gym

3 Likes

My fiance will have just about anything I give her that I say won’t have any negative effects, but she seems to have this nagging hatred toward energy drinks still. I think I have the media to blame for that one - “oh so and so died from a Monster”… lol. That’d be the day I caffeine overdose from a Monster of all things. I try to educate her but some things just can’t go through.

You should see her face when I crack open a Bang or carbonated C4 at 5:30-6pm and still get to bed by 10pm LOL.

2 Likes