SNS INHIBIT-E
SNS CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
SNS FOCUS XT
SNS GROWTH FACTOR XT
SNS HIGENAMINE
SNS AGMATINE XT

https://www.a1supplements.com/brands/sns

How long will this sale be going on?

A few more weeks. Which products are you interested in?

Current stand outs are

Higenamine, a beta 2 agonist which helps with bronco dilation, currently gets you 6 capsules of 30 mg per 1$(30$ total). This is in my opinion the most interesting option.
Creatine 2400 grams for 25$
Caffeine 480 capsules of 200 mg, for 7$, in the event you need that much caffeine
Plenibut powder 200 grams for 40$, or 5 grams per 1$. Likely the only place you are going to find this.
Agmatine 6 capsules of 500 mg for every 1$, good for sleep and seems to have allot benefits outside of pump, do note it is not the mythical and blessed agmapure.

No X-gels?

No interest in Vaso?

At its current price(50 cent a cap) I don’t think its really worth it. At 25 cents I would jump on it, but 50 cents for a single pump ingredient is hard to justify.

To be fair, it’s a DAMN good pump ingredient. I’d be on it if I didn’t have about 100g raw powder

So this is what envy feel like. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t be too envious, the raw powder is a bitch to flavor. I’ve kind of gotten it down, but caps would be preferable. When I run out, I’ll be snagging these

Good call on that one. Especially for when I start to use my raw TeaCrine. Nasty stuff

Higenamine (autocorrected to “Huge Anime?”), Definitely Vaso-6 (got it on bogo when it first released, Love it) and agmatine for sure

Well dammit, no agmapure to mix with Adderall and vyvanse+pycogenol+pterostilbene (probably screwed up that spelling)

Actually I forgot the most important one, the Fccus-XT, that formula looks stacked

I’m interested in trying your Xgel product, but noticed on the site that you guys recommend increasing caloric intake by 500-1000. Just wonder what’s that based on, since it’s my understanding that food was not tracked in the study that showed lean body mass and strength improvements.

How you liking the new Focus XT? Are you using VASO6??

XGels are one of the best natty products out there.Most people use Xgel stand alone or as part of a stack for bulking. So that is why it says to increase calories. It works well in any situation(Bulking/Cutting/Recomp). For me muscle fullness on x gels is very pronounced!

I haven’t reoredered my man. I had the BOGO on Vaso-6 from A1 a little bit ago and loved it. Have not tried Focus XT yet. Bills and life take priority unfortunately

@Nappy_Nerd and @Msseffect Check your messages.