SNS ALCAR 500 – 100 caps

Alcar-500-Render-copy-2

ALCAR 500 ALCAR 500 - 100 caps | Serious Nutrition Solutions

Acetyl L-Carnitine is a more bioavailable form of L-Carnitine, an amino acid found in high concentration in human brain, nerve, and liver cells.

Acetyl L-Carnitine is commonly used to/for:
Burn Fat*
Cognitive Support (Improved Memory, Learning Capacity, Mental Focus & Alertness)*
Stress Reduction & Mood Enhancement*
Decrease Muscular Fatigue*
Improve Performance*
Enhance Recovery*
Cardiovascular Support*
Immune Support*
Each capsule of SNS ALCAR-500 contains 500 mg. of Acetyl-L-Carnitine per capsule.

1 Like

I was a Carnitine skeptic until I did this meta-review: L-Carnitine is Underrated. New Meta Review Reminds Us Why. and was really really impressed with the consistency of the results.

It’s good stuff. Excellent price on a good product as always from SNS.

1 Like

Nice article. I’ve been a fan of carnitine for a while, but I tend to take higher doses than most people, so I generally go powder over capsules. Not a hard flavor to cover anyway.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was really surprised. I’d thought it was basically just crap like CLA or raspberry ketones but it’s the real deal. I’ve taken 2000mg a day every day since we wrote that thing, haha!

1 Like

Here is an interesting thread from mr.cooper69 I feel this needs to be posted - Me, My Brain, and ALCAR over at AM.

I have been a long-time user of ALCAR and have always loved it. I used it consistently before studying or training for the major focus effects, but I was also aware of its other benefits like neuroprotection. Well recently (as in, 2 months ago), I changed my ALCAR dosing. Rather than taking it sporadically whenever I needed a boost, I use 1-2g every day, split into 1g doses. Over the past 2 months, I have noticed a vast change in my life and I really want to help others realize just how significant this ingredient is.

From my consistent usage, I have noticed a DRAMATIC increase in sharpness and memory . As far as school goes, I need far less time to get my assignments done. I am notorious for making silly mistakes in math exams/homework etc…I always get the concepts but the silly mistakes kill me. Well, in the past 2 months, I have lost a total of 1 point in my math class. I’m not saying this to brag, but my point is that this has never occurred in the past: my study habits quite literally haven’t changed one bit. In fact, a 2nd consecutive 100% on a very long math exam (not multiple choice; just tons of calculations) prompted me to write this because I feel that others stand to benefit from this as well. To put it simply, I feel sharp and focused all the time, and can recall things from memory with more ease than ever.

But there are other things I’ve noticed too – major things. I still drink occasionally, and when I drink, it’s usually quite a bit. During the following days, or even the entire following week, I feel foggier. ALCAR seems to reverse these effects if taken at 2g prior to drinking as I have. This makes sense scientifically as well, as ALCAR is demonstrated to help prevent alcohol-induced neurodegeneration.

I have also been bulking the past few months. I’m not sure if it’s the ALCAR or other factors, but I have kept fat at a reasonable level despite eating a “dirty” diet. ALCAR may indeed aid with staying lean.

Finally, something I’ve been enjoying: vivid, and even LUCID, dreams. The mental stimulation caused by ALCAR likely causes this, and it is awesome.

I can’t stress enough that these benefits did not manifest themselves until I used ALCAR continuously at 1-2g/day, rather than sporadically.

This may not sound like “all that” to a bodybuilder, but please realize just how important the mind is to bodybuilding. I feel sharper, I feel happier, I feel on-top-of-things. I sleep better. ALCAR has made my life better, and if that doesn’t affect bodybuilding, I don’t know what does.

Anyway, that’s my story. Just wanted to get the word out because this ingredient does not get nearly the amount of love that it should. A true staple for me.

1 Like

If this is ok to post (@PricePlow), here is full thread. https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/i-feel-this-needs-to-be-posted-me-my-brain-and-alcar.186779/

1 Like

Thanks for that post. I usually do 3-4 grams Pre-Workout, which is pretty much every day. I love the stuff.

2 Likes