Sites to Build a Custom Pre Workout?

Didn’t TrueNutrition used to let you make a custom pre workout?

I have a friend with SUPER basic requirements:

• Creatine
  • BCAA
  • Beta Alanine
  • Sodium and Potassium

Oddly enough having trouble finding this supplement, even without the electrolytes.

Cheers!

bulksupplements

2 Likes

He’d need to buy separate baggies and flavor it himself though? Was hoping for something similar to TrueNutrition but for non-proteins

crystal light packets. :slight_smile:

DuraCap does it but the minimal orders are like 150 tubs.

maybe JustNutra, although i know very little of them.

1 Like

Cool. Sounds like my guy is stuck to tinkering unless he wants to start a small brand. Which he could actually do, he’s not a nobody in his particular world.

Thanks!

Doesn’t want caffeine?

1/2 the fun buying bulks, is dialing in the dosage you want, and respond to best imo

1 Like

Yes, but the ingredients listed here aren’t really of that nature. Stimulants and pump stuff you can find a sweet spot for acute use; creatine, beta alanine, BCAAs, etc. don’t even have any real acute effects, and the proper doses of them are established from literal mountains of research.

1 Like

It’s just a bizarre supplement. BCAAs and the electrolytes are inherently for acute use, while creatine and beta alanine are things to take daily and provide no real aucte effects.

i was trying not to judge :slight_smile:

He trains at night. Just wants to take one supplement in a day and coffee outside of that.

Not surprised this formula doesn’t exist, I guess also not surprised nobody wants to mix small baggies TrueNutrition-style either! He just tinkers with it on his own but I wanted to check if I could get it blended up for him.

1 Like

Mike, what about something like Post JYM Active Matrix?

Has the creatine, BCAA and beta alanine along with some other stuff but no electrolytes.

2 Likes