Sinister Labs SinFit Protein Bar Reviews

I travel a lot for work - And having a good ‘go to’ protein bar is a plus. That said I haven’t had one since the Biotest Finibar … May have to try these

I’m skeptical to try ghost again. I had the Cereal Milk whey and it tasted like a regular vanilla (In my opinion). Wasn’t a big fan of their preworkout either.

In their defense, their preworkout isn’t really something we “experienced” users would choose over the newer ones. Now with that being said, I’ve lowered my stims so I might actually feel the Ghost Pre

1 Like

For sure. I didn’t mean to sound like I’m knocking Ghost - sometimes if we don’t have a great first experience with a company, we are probably less likely to give them another go around.

Oh no big deal my brotha! I know what you were saying. It doesn’t look like a pre I would be too invested in. I’m picky about what’s in my pre’s. I’m a bit of a snob when it comes to this

Blueberry Toaster Pastry = Life Changing. Best blueberry on the market and has thick poptart pastry chunks in the batter.
After going through 2 tubs it grew on me (it is pretty sweet, but i love sweet things) because of the chunks of toaster pastries. You won’t be able to mix in a blender bottle you will need a blender.

Their LE SnickerDoodle and White Chocolate Mint were both fantastic

I have YT Reviews on both on my Channel

I mix BTP in a blender bottle just fine. Sometimes the chunks get caught up in the ball but a couple of taps releases them. Overall one of my favorite protein flavors along with peanut butter cereal milk.

1 Like