Sinister Labs SinFit Protein Bar Reviews

No offense taken bro, but with these I wouldn’t consider them just a “bar.” They’re more like candy bars in terms of texture and taste.

I agree with ya on this one… They literally dominate almost every other bar I have tried out there. Right up there with FitCrunch.

Yeah you pay a bit more for each bar, but the flavoring is well worth it IMO.
But again bars are not for everyone. Some of the bars on the market absolutely wreck my gut (Sugar Alcohols, artificial sweeteners) I have to be very cautious on certain brands and bars or else I am a ticking time bomb. That is why I eat them sparingly.

Try the new Animal Snak bars. Nothing artificial, sweetener or flavorings.

I am getting them at the Arnold. Natural Guy and JDawg (Eric Schwatz and Jay) are gonna give me a bunch then.

I just grabbed a box of Ronnie Coleman’s King Crunch bars on M&S. They were on sale for $18 a box, which means I got a good deal or the bars are about to expire. Hah!

I’ve heard they are good - but definitely looking forward to trying Sinfit. The reviews seem to suggest it has revolutionized what a protein bar can taste like. I’m a little worried about 16g of fat from onebar though… : /

You must of never had a FitCrunch. Do yourself a favor and go buy a single Peanut Butter one from walmart and thank me later.

They’re good if you can fit them in your macros and budget. Still would go with the Syntha 6 as a more reasonable option when you factor in taste, cals, and price. Just got reordered some at $14 a box

You can buy a case of FitCrunch for $16 at Costco. PB flavor

Read what @Adidasshorts said ^^^^^^^

Sure Syntha 6 are more calorie friendly. we could say the same for Fitjoy, Quest, MyBar’s, NitroTech Crunch etc… but there is a reason Fit Crunch and SinFit a higher fat and caloric content… Flavor…

If I could drink and afford XF 2.0 I would drink it all day long, but not always the best on budget or calories. But it is definitely worth it due to the taste.

$16 is not bad at all, thanks for the heads up guys.

Never heard of those. But its hard to beat the taste of cheese and beef jerky if I need a quick protein snack. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are an all natural bar. Hence the ingredient profile which you may like.

I will probably wait till the arnold to try (They will have at the cage) unless I get a few before then to review/test.

I agree. I will not buy anymore bars. I will try a sample since I am 99.9% sure I won’t like it. This way I wont waste my money…:slight_smile:

Yeah. I’m a volume eater - so it’s hard for me to justify a bar with that much fat, because I’ll starve the rest of the day! Hah.

Do what i do. Chunk up a protein bar in a protein powder bowl with added volume (Rice cakes) as a nice touch.

Good idea. I’ll give it a try. Rice cakes and sugar free jello pudding are golden during preps.

When I’m in prep on poverty macros, it’s rice cakes + PB2 powder + Walden farms. Hah.

i do 6oz greek yogurt, scoop of whey… or if your dieting and love volume (Grab a thick blend or casein)
and then crushed up rice cakes, protein bar (texture/taste). Works like a charm.

I can’t do walden farms… That stuff just destroys my digestion. Horrible bloating. Thats what I have to be cautious with certain protein powders and bars with the artificial sweeteners and sugars.

Have you tried any of the natural wheys or whey isolates? I haven’t, but I want to move away from as much artifices sweeteners as I can. I know Gold Standard has a natural whey, same with Dymatize Elite and Iso100. I’ve seen some others, but would welcome feedback before buying one.

The only Natural flavored product I tried was Ghost SnickerDoodle and its absolutely incredible.

My Personal Order

20% off intro Sale @ CPBob.com
Best price online by a long shot.