Sinfit protein bars, where to buy individually?

Does anyone know where the Sinfit high protein bars can be bought as individual bars, instead of the 12-count boxes? Everywhere I checked online, they’re either as the 12-box or the official site has extremely high shipping costs to Canada. I would buy them locally, except they’re nowhere to be found around my area.

If anybody would be willing to work something out to ship them to me, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

I can’t speak to that, because I too tried to find them available on an individual basis.

I shared a 20% off code on my SinFit Cooke review, if that helps! Not a personal code or anything, but the company gave it to me to share with the Priceplow community.

It can be used on the Sinsiter Labs website.

2 Likes

Reliable sources have told me how good they are so I bought a box each of the Birthday Cake and Chocolate Chip cookies. I actually put them in my cart and left them for a day and they sent me a 25% off code.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply,

Unfortunately, even a 20% off code wouldn’t off-set the steep total price. The shipping cost alone was practically double the cart checkout price :frowning:

1 Like

That sucks. The bars are really good (PB and Chocolate are my fav) and I think if it’ll save you a few bucks, than buying a box isn’t necessarily a bad idea.

You’ll probably be glad you have so many!

Yeah, it’s really unfortunate. I really wanted to try this protein bar, too :frowning:

The thing is, I wanted to take the cinnamon, chocolate and peanut butter crunch flavors. It’s just too difficult to pick one of the 3, honestly.

Plus, actually, getting a box will result in the same shipping cost nightmare I’m currently facing unless I buy elsewhere (but of course, by then, at about $40 a box, minimum, no amount of low shipping cost can remedy that, heh).

I really REALLY would like to eat these protein bars. I think, currently, the only good alternative is if someone who has better access could be sort of a middle man.