Ryse Blackout and Blackout Pump Review

no, i’m the same way. i love it. But speaking to Ike, they’re likely going to lower the dose

@Matt_Towson I see that they also have a ‘Core’ PreWorkout. Did you make the decision on Blackout based on the Nitrates? And how would you compare to The Blitz Bros. Which I currently love.

Indeed - the Blackout series intrigued me from that perspective. I prefer this compared to “the Blitz Bros” due to the other ingredients. FullBlitz and VasoBlitz are great, but the mental focus and cognition from Blackout is far superior. An element that BFF doesn’t address in their pres (yet).

1 Like

Thank you Matt…

I will say though I’m a fan of the DMAE in FB.

1 Like

FullBlitz is a quality product - no doubt. If I am traveling, I keep samples of it and VasoBlitz because it so reliable.

Point being, I enjoy Ryse Blackout better - but that doesn’t mean BFF products don’t have a place in my lineup. As you know, sometimes we just need to switch it up. Cost is certainly a factor too.

I’ll see if Nic can provide us a discount code.

Just curious…I get it…and we have similar tastes so that’s why I ask…

1 Like

We have a priceplow coupon coming

1 Like

I got you at CP on the coupon as well! (Currently 20% OFF + Free T-Shirt)
As you stated cost is a factor especially at 25 servings (Ryse) compared to 30 servings (VasoBlitz) and 24 Servings (FullBlitz)

I always advise others to try and then form their own conclusions as you stated you enjoy Ryse more, so the extra money is worth its weight and gold.

2 Likes

Gotta love Campus Protein (free plug)

3 Likes

I will make sure you are taken care of especially if I can shave you a few dollars on your purchases.

3 Likes

Half-scopping Ryse Pre-Workout looks interesting…based on the focus elements.

2 Likes

coupon code PricePlow saves 15% on ryse’s site

3 Likes

Damn… that’s a well done review.

3 Likes

Somebody gives this guy the Ban Hammer…

2 Likes

It’s a Supplement Site - shouldn’t it be an ‘Arm’ and Hammer?